Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Culture reviews

Clear

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

No such scope of growth and unprofessional..!!

They can devlop, if they really focus on students education rather than just thinking of business...!!! Working culture is very low,stressful but all dept are not bad..!!!

Employee Centric Organization

Excellent work environment and motivated people to work with. Every employee is taken as an asset and all work as a team to achieve the organization's objectives.

Pros

Timely Recommendations and Promotions

Cons

N/a

Very nice work place

I got to see and learn working culture quite well in this organization. working investment and management is also good and HR policy specially very good.

Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers.

Really enjoyed the work place with co- workers & friendly atmosphere in office . Managers are very supportive & cooperative.they are giving back support if any problems we are facing.

Cons

Best place to learn more

My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Don't have a good experience

Frustrating job...................Management was very poor.Too much pressure on Mobilizers..Always asked for more and more students..If students aren't coming that means it's mobilizers' fault.Dirty Politics also available..Co-workers were friendly and good except one.

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Work Culture

Orion's work culture was good, since my joining, I have got all kinds of support from my team and superior and experienced and explored many things there. I have learned how to handle international clients and deal with them.

Pros

Shift timing

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orion Edutech?

Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.

Politics are main thing that spoil centers

Bad cultute .all managers are rude.politics involved top to down.i suggest not to join in this compsny.yes if you dnt hv option then do join.max documents made fake for placement and fake studemts appear in th exams

Good

Good working culture better working environment as per my concern. Will able to gain more and better working knowledge will working. overall it's good company

The very good company ,salary is very less

The company is very good,work culture ,office premises everything is good. But salary is very less upon your work.Management,co workers are also good & helpfull

Was learning Experience for me, go a chance to enhance my skills

Three years journey in Orion edutech was en joyful, stressful, positive work environment and achieving personal as well as organisational goal. Seniors were most Supportive.

Worst company and they give negative reviews about their employees

very bad company and they deduct half day or whole day salary just for few minutes of late no consideration at all. full lala types company, no corporate culture.

Job not good in this company

Bad behaviour of coordinator they are creating politics in VT group. any time they asking we resign the job.He demanded a bribe from us and we refused and from that day on he threatened to expel us and every time he used to bother me for some new document.

Need more Work on management

Need more work on management there is no policies for particular staffs.No job satisfaction ...less salary ..I think management should think about staffs need ... In this company only those staffs continue who are spoon feeder's...

Satisfactory

Good place to learn things related to business ethics, supporting and instructive environment. All the department specified as per its role and responsibilities. Time management, perfection, CSR activities are one of the best thing in the organisation.

Good

Friendly work ambiance with supportive hierarchy. Different types of activities with students done. Co colleagues are quite supportive. New skills & creative innovations as well.....

Below average benefits.... But working environment is too good

It's for a basic or for beginner. If you want to start your career then it's good. There is very less chance to grow. Their hike is very less... But working culture is good... And friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with