Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job Security & Advancement

I enjoy working here but I want to go ahead looking at my future and take care of my family. This company has helped me a lot but I have more to learn and move on.

Poor management system, no salary no growth

The work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their. Based on fake data mostly. If you work dedicatedly you have to do all kind of works here but you will never get any appraisal, incentives, growth, promotion. You will get it only if you know oiling to your supervisor. Not a good place for them who works professionally. trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realise u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no growth, no salary, no incentives

Nice Work Place

I'm worked here for 1.5yeasrs as an Assistant placement manager, in Jharkhand. It's a nice place to work, if I got opportunity to join back here definitely I will join.

No such scope of growth and unprofessional..!!

They can devlop, if they really focus on students education rather than just thinking of business...!!! Working culture is very low,stressful but all dept are not bad..!!!

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Employee Centric Organization

Excellent work environment and motivated people to work with. Every employee is taken as an asset and all work as a team to achieve the organization's objectives.

Pros

Timely Recommendations and Promotions

Cons

N/a

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load

Less of an office culture; more of a kitty party

Relaxed working environmentIncessant pay cutsLittle scope for growth/ promotionScams both employees and external clients of their moneyNo proper planning of work (makes 12th standard pass employees develop skilled content)No ethics at al** PLEASE DONT JOIN.

Pros

Flexible work style

Cons

Best place to learn more

My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Too bad company

I have salary pending of 14 months from last 2 years I worked at barmer government senior secondary school khadin for 2 years but not get salary for 14 month

Great

Company is good, But company reporting structure is so bad. It's take to time solve employees concerns. But they provide job security to their employees that's why this is great.

Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.

Good.

It's good. One can try it. All facilities are best. Pf esic are available. The person will get all the facilities. But they send the callers for field work. That is a backdraw.

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.

Good

Good working culture better working environment as per my concern. Will able to gain more and better working knowledge will working. overall it's good company

Salary issue and They are unable to Clear FNF and pending Salary

Very Bad Work Environment. There is job security if you are a girl and you have any sugar daddy otherwise they will fire you anytime. Management is not good. Lots of Managers are available there who are getting their salary without any task. If your boss like you then they can break all Policies of company. All managers are partial for lower employee.

good

Helpful colleagues. you never know when will be your designation changed.as a fresher I was promised to be trained by my reporting boss and previous employee but all i had to figure out the issues.

not so good just work here for experience

working environment is good but salary is not enough so keep ready and try to find new opportunities because they have 1 year agreement for jobs and they add temporary tag in our job tenure.

somewhat OK to work

Initially all Orionates understood the value of work. Its great learning place and good management. I learned many tricks to work in different situation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with

• Orion Edutech
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?