Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & Benefits

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load

Not good working culture

Hr team and policy is wrost Don't gives salary on time and hr policy is wrostCompany management is not good A general store management is better than Orion esutevh management.

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Too bad company

I have salary pending of 14 months from last 2 years I worked at barmer government senior secondary school khadin for 2 years but not get salary for 14 month

Very good

Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.

Pros

On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.

Cons

Long time duration

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Cons

Help full Manager and team member

This work place much more better and help full , i have learn much more here from my manager and team member.but some time during the diwali load have much mor eload on employees .

Pros

Diwali load

Cons

Helpfull Team

Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.

Insecure Job Profile

It is a completely government Run project which cal Pradhanmantri Kaushal Kendra which is a part of skill India. This Company don't have any fixed date of Salary. As an engineer the job is very bogus. Also now a day company market is completely down. They are unable to provide salay to there employee.

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.

Work Environment

Work environment of Orion edutech private limited is Eco-friendly. Company gives salary on time. Company have good infrastructure . As a trainer I spend my time with students.

The very good company ,salary is very less

The company is very good,work culture ,office premises everything is good. But salary is very less upon your work.Management,co workers are also good & helpfull

Salary issue and They are unable to Clear FNF and pending Salary

Very Bad Work Environment. There is job security if you are a girl and you have any sugar daddy otherwise they will fire you anytime. Management is not good. Lots of Managers are available there who are getting their salary without any task. If your boss like you then they can break all Policies of company. All managers are partial for lower employee.

Worst company and they give negative reviews about their employees

very bad company and they deduct half day or whole day salary just for few minutes of late no consideration at all. full lala types company, no corporate culture.

Need more Work on management

Need more work on management there is no policies for particular staffs.No job satisfaction ...less salary ..I think management should think about staffs need ... In this company only those staffs continue who are spoon feeder's...

Productive and Good Space to Learn More Innovative Initiatives

Enjoying my journey in Orion Edutech only about the Salary part was bit un happy thats it other than everything if fabulous especially managers of reporting are good

Pros

Once in a month free lunch

Cons

08:00 HRS (09am to 06pm)

Not at all employee friendly organisation

Not at all employee centric company. Salary not on time. No co-ordination between marketing and other departments. Travelling allowance is a big big issue

not so good just work here for experience

working environment is good but salary is not enough so keep ready and try to find new opportunities because they have 1 year agreement for jobs and they add temporary tag in our job tenure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with