Orion Edutech

Clear
2.5Pay & Benefits

orionsalarytrainercultureproperseniormonthbad

Average

Average place to work. Salary is less and work environment is competitive. Unequal rules and regulations. Hectic schedule , long hours and 6 days of work weekly.

Good Needs Improvement

Easy job, salary might be delayed depending on funds from government. For fresher it is a good place to work. If you are into operation then you can earn a lot with commission

Orion Edutech insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment

You will get salary once in 2 or 3 month. During the work from home period you will get salary half but you have to work full and log in 8 hours. But no work pressure. Some time ypu feel bored.

Pros

Flexible work time, alternative saturday off, 2 times tea

Cons

Didn't get salary on time

Fun workplace

Though this company is very good to work but due to low salary and few unprofessional managers, total working environment is ruined completely. So the higher authority should keep trying to hire best managers by previous employer verification.

Cons

Unnecessary salary deduction and no travel allownace given to marketing guy in proper time

Poor management system, no salary no growth

The work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their. Based on fake data mostly. If you work dedicatedly you have to do all kind of works here but you will never get any appraisal, incentives, growth, promotion. You will get it only if you know oiling to your supervisor. Not a good place for them who works professionally. trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realise u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no growth, no salary, no incentives

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

Worst company ever

Most worst company.They didn't give you the salary at a time. Like they will give January salary in April and give you reason lack of fund.I waste my time around 6 months . Will not recommend to anyone...

Pros

Nthing

Cons

Salary Issue

Fun Workplace only Kalyani Center

When I want to work with Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd, I was morally exsited, but when I joined overthere I really questioning myslef about my decision.But as per my experience about my center is cool, so much fun working atmosphere, but not in productive way. And most importantly salary part is worst, you get your monthly salary but when you don't know. But I am lucky enough my Center manager is helpful and very well person, I really thanks him for his Support. Overall Company Review is not up to the mark !! - Thanks

Pros

No free Lunch

Cons

Office Hours

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load

Not good working culture

Hr team and policy is wrost Don't gives salary on time and hr policy is wrostCompany management is not good A general store management is better than Orion esutevh management.

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Too bad company

I have salary pending of 14 months from last 2 years I worked at barmer government senior secondary school khadin for 2 years but not get salary for 14 month

Very good

Very good work experience and lots of learn in this company. Platform training provided by Master Trainer on every three month. lots of learn about how to train the trainees and etc.

Pros

On time salary, Management is good, work environment is good.

Cons

Long time duration

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Cons

Help full Manager and team member

This work place much more better and help full , i have learn much more here from my manager and team member.but some time during the diwali load have much mor eload on employees .

Pros

Diwali load

Cons

Helpfull Team

Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.

Insecure Job Profile

It is a completely government Run project which cal Pradhanmantri Kaushal Kendra which is a part of skill India. This Company don't have any fixed date of Salary. As an engineer the job is very bogus. Also now a day company market is completely down. They are unable to provide salay to there employee.

Worst place for work

I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.

Work Environment

Work environment of Orion edutech private limited is Eco-friendly. Company gives salary on time. Company have good infrastructure . As a trainer I spend my time with students.

The very good company ,salary is very less

The company is very good,work culture ,office premises everything is good. But salary is very less upon your work.Management,co workers are also good & helpfull

Salary issue and They are unable to Clear FNF and pending Salary

Very Bad Work Environment. There is job security if you are a girl and you have any sugar daddy otherwise they will fire you anytime. Management is not good. Lots of Managers are available there who are getting their salary without any task. If your boss like you then they can break all Policies of company. All managers are partial for lower employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with