Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & Benefits

I enjoy working here but I want to go ahead looking at my future and take care of my family. This company has helped me a lot but I have more to learn and move on.

You will get salary once in 2 or 3 month. During the work from home period you will get salary half but you have to work full and log in 8 hours. But no work pressure. Some time ypu feel bored.

Pros

Flexible work time, alternative saturday off, 2 times tea

Cons

Didn't get salary on time

Poor management system, no salary no growth

The work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their. Based on fake data mostly. If you work dedicatedly you have to do all kind of works here but you will never get any appraisal, incentives, growth, promotion. You will get it only if you know oiling to your supervisor. Not a good place for them who works professionally. trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realise u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no growth, no salary, no incentives

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Overall good for starting

Salary problem but over all if you are starting your career then its ok. But then you must move on. Groth oppertunity foe the trainers are not upto the mark .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, irrelevant work load

Best place to learn more

My manager mr.suman is very friendly and even like brother for me good culture and tradition of being it's employee worked there miss the company lots

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Good

Likes:- Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Dislikes:- There is a lot of politics and the management doesn't address our issues. Salary is decent but career growth is slow.

Very bad work environment

This is worst company in the world.their work culture like grocery shop.very low standard behaviour with employees.no salary in time.they treat employees like labour in a factory.Senior threats junior always and they entertain with employees personal issues.I had faced so many threats and harassment due a female employee from senior.over all it is not a company,it is factory under British rule.

Cons

Working Culture is too good but in case of salary there is lots of issues. Salary payment is not done timely. There is many things to learn in this co.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orion Edutech?

Worst experience overall in this company

Seriously it's not worthy to give ua 100 percent dedication to this type of company.. Any time they might tell u to resign from ua post.. No proper communication over all.. Worst work place.

Good

Good working culture better working environment as per my concern. Will able to gain more and better working knowledge will working. overall it's good company

Worst company and they give negative reviews about their employees

very bad company and they deduct half day or whole day salary just for few minutes of late no consideration at all. full lala types company, no corporate culture.

Not at all employee friendly organisation

Not at all employee centric company. Salary not on time. No co-ordination between marketing and other departments. Travelling allowance is a big big issue

not so good just work here for experience

working environment is good but salary is not enough so keep ready and try to find new opportunities because they have 1 year agreement for jobs and they add temporary tag in our job tenure.

Orion Edutech is good for fresher but carrier growth is slow

Good to start with this company but carrier growth is slow , you will not get any apprisal for your achievements in company if you are not working in head office.

If u offer for job i will do honestly

I was very happy with my job.As a mobiliser,i obtained much more.i also learned how to work regularly but some persons in tht company did not pay much more attention to me.Company is so good but administration is not working properly.

Good

Work friendly culture, still competition is there, benefits are there, very particular about shift timing, no burden to stay for overtime, good in all aspects

No job security failure management

Poor management No process overall our issues in company and Salary related company time se salary देती है but situation खराब हो तो बहुत समय तक लेट होता है Salary कभी भी मेरा या mere साथ join करने वाले किसी भी Employee का नहीं बढ़ा बस promote कर दिया

Good

Working with Orion Edutech is really satisfactory and learns the work culture of the Multi National Company. I would like to do the job where Company offers growth and challenge in work.

Be Happy Keep Happy

Whenever you work for any company, you should have to happy. If you won't happy, it reflects on work. So, all can be decreased. When you happy then only you share positive to others and he/she become happy. The word happy connected with Workplace culture, learning new things, management support, job security etc. A positive workplace culture improves teamwork, raises the morale, increases productivity and efficiency, and enhances retention of the workforce. Also it reduces the stress of the employees. So be positive and never be unhappy for life, because life connects with all of the parts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with

• Orion Edutech
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?