Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

I lost my 4 months

Most fraude HR policy. That is the only company where people's are doing there duty's without salary from last three months in DDU-GKY project. Still they think we will give our 100%😊😊😊 actually they think we are doing charity for them. Thank fully my center manager is good. Others co workers act like they are the center manager, that is the most funny part of my center.

Pros

Cons

Delay salary, bad co-workers, un professional peoples

It was fun working with Orien Edutech

I learn how to work in a different culture and different management and place. But the hardest part of the job was when my team members don't work properly and submit the work profile on time. It was basically a typical day at work. I enjoyed most parts was get to go out in the field.

Pros

Cons

5 to 6 hours

Work life Balance, Good Environment to work

Work life Balance, Good Environment to work, Team Bonding, lot of learning and good place to work. A place where a person can explore. People are very cooperative.

Happy to work with Orion.

I am working here as an IT trainer, I am happy with the working environment is very nice and seniors are helpful. I must say work hard this company recognises your skills and gives you the chance to grow.

Pros

Working environment

Helpful management and helpful seniors.

I have been working in this company for last two years, the working environment is awesome, all seniors are helpful. I am thankful to Orion edutech for giving me the opportunity to learn and grow here. I must say if you have capability to work and grow yourself this company gives you that platform. Heena kumari

Pros

Working Environment

Bad experience,poor management,salary issue,fraud people

Where to start,i gave the interview via telephonic,after got selected they asked me to send all the documents through online,and giving me the confirmation mail and induction venue,on the day of induction they took an exam after getting score they gave offerr letter,the next day when i visited the centre of work,i was so much dissapointed about other employees beheaviour.They were talking about their salary and i got to know there was some salary issue,salary is not on time,on the very next day i went to the office ask them did they get their salary and they told it happend every month,there is no fixed date and salary is on late every month although hr told me salary is on 5th of every month.Employees are there only for fun,chit chat and all not for work,they even dont know how to talk with others.Hr was Sananda mondal who is a actual person of the whole incident she should let me know on the very first day of interview .after calling her to tell about that she told me yes in their company salary issue is going on.such a hr like no word to say totally wasting my time ,money and everything.i was selected as a bpo trainer under ddugky project.Guys be aware before joining

Pros

Fun over the workplace

Cons

Salary issue, poor management, hr is just cheated with me, be aware

Not Up to the mark

I expected a lot more things from this company, but what I only got is politics, politics and politics! No hope for growth, poor management, conspiracy all the way!

Pros

Growing MNC

Cons

Misbehaviour, Lack of Respect

Fun Workplace

Fun to work at, employee welfare is well taken care of. Proper structure and hierarchy needed, which may help in career advancement of employees, eventually enabling the formation of better operational guidelines.

Job security

Good place to work because of the work culture but no fixed goal is mentained by the management. No specific time line fixed for duties, too much of tour.

Pros

Free accompdation and fooding.

HR Policy is good

Company is good You can learn a lot Freedom at work is also a big point Top Level Management is also helpful Very systematic work process Working hours are 9 hours as per norms

Pros

Ta

Cons

Da

Good work location

I preferred in my Engineering Background Job and Looking for Better opportunity which is improved my personal and professional growth. Right now i want to be placed in reputed company which can provide me global platform and enhance to my personal and professional Skills.

Its all good

Wish for greater success and I have been learnt a lot of things which helps me to solve the problems. And also I m thankful to all my previous company Employees those who made my journey easer with their kind support and love.

Cirsustic lower management....

Local management always prefers all buttering people and specially flirty female employees.Higher management is really nice but CMs and other local seniors are just intolerable.One can't grow up career if gentlemen or if don't know how to butter

Pros

Few of employees are friendly

Cons

Will take a book to write

Not Bad Company For Starting Your Carrier

Orion Edutech is basically working in various govt. Projects. It's a NSDC funded company. There are 60+ centers arround India including Jammu & Kashmir.

Good

Good work place. For learning company is good.. nice bonus..very strict in rules.. displined.. holiday is less BT overall it's a good company.offce time was 9 to 6

Nice work place

Good environment, people are cooperative and helpful, there is option to become a successful person, lots of opportunity are there, need to work hard,

Pros

nothing is free

Cons

exect duty time

Good working Environment for freshers.

Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd is a W.B base company who runs skill related govt project at all over India. It is a very suitable place for freshers to learn and develop their skill.

Pros

Bonus in Festivals.

Cons

N/a

Healthy Work culture & Supportive Management

I have been working at Orion Edutech Pvt. Ltd since, 4 years as Master Trainer. Its good platform for freshers/beginners , good salary , great work environment, salary on time, yearly bonus and other medical facility, good people to work.

Pros

Its good platform for freshers/beginners, good salary, great work environment, salary on time, yearly bonus and other medical facility, good people to work.

Cons

Can do better in other aspects

Good Job Work/life balance

Hi I am working here as trainer since 3 years. This company is really good. Here I always get holidays properly, so this things are good to maintain work life balance. I learn so many new things over here. This company gives proper CL/PL/ others national holidays as per state, other facility like marriage leaves/ maternity leaves. So it's good to maintain life balance.

Pros

This company gives proper CL, Pl, others national holidays as per state.

Cons

I am happy to work with this company.

Management is very bad.

State Manager is famous for his rude behaviour and facility taking personality. You are been paid for your hardwork , but you have to feel like you are his personal servent.

Pros

Team mates are awesome.

Cons

Management, salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with