Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

As an female employee i feel best company to work with great work culture

Highly recommended for Trainers profile ,even Sr Profiles as well. Where you can work with the best management team ,even with on time salary & many more. Also with best support from Sr team whenever we require, most importantly good place to learn so many things ,even good place to grow yourself . Lastly will must say we work hard but we enjoy in every festival with lots of decoration ,even with paid holiday.

Friendly Colleagues

Staff are friendly. But management is very bad at Head Quarter in Kolkatta.Every month our salary get deduct for no reason and when we try to claim it,then we have to listen a long long story.

Pros

Bonus Salary

Cons

Long hours duty

Lower Level Management is very poor

A typical day at work would be unresting and labourous . I learned a lot about government csr projects and schemes etc . Lower level management is poor.

Pros

Learned a lot about government csr projects

Cons

Long hour

good but not maintained

work for company but salary increment not satisfied. i learned what type of a business. the most enjoyable part of the job that when company will give us bonus in durga pooja(navratri)

Dont ever work here.

Biggest mistake of life to join Orion. Worst place to work for tallented ones. Managers are so uncivilised, People dont even know the meaning of professionalism here. Not a place for good tallent.

poor salary and work culture

trainer has to do all works.student absent trainers fault,student misbehaves trainers fault.they will make you realize u r inefficient.even u have to work on sunday without extra salary.even they will deduct ur salary without any reason.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long working hours less salary poor behaviour

Productive and good Job environment

Good day to Work there. Learned Many things in different aspects. Management is good. Work Culture is Good. Employees are good and Cooperative.. Company is good Gives salary on time.

good

when i have joined the company work culture was good but slowly the work culture is horrible where these workculture is totally horrible as when some new candiate changes work culture also changes

productive place to work with good staff behavior

it is good company where i learned lots of things. overall good management with good working environment. workplace culture not so good . most enjoyable part is timely salary and incentive

Pros

Quarterly incentive

Cons

2 satday off

Bad Management

Very Bad Management. No incentives. Though they tell you during the interview they will provide. Overall working experience - Not Good. The staffs are not all co operative. Salary deduction without any proper reason.

Very poor management. Being a trainer is a very hard job here.

They (managers) always keep blaming a trainer for the mistakes made by there own. They don't treat a trainer with respect. Poor communication and decision taking system in management level. A trainer has No authority.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Always Blaming trainers for everything

as well as good for work

work experience good and lots of project work and lots of employee good. many works i knew there. every one get importunately to join here for various post

Cons

Productive and a very good learning environment to work within.

A very good learning environment.I have learnt and gained so much knowledge. Management is very supportive and provide a platform to work freely and actively. Workplace culture is very cooperative. Retention of the candidates is the toughest part of the job and it is the most enjoyable part also.

Nice work place

Friendly work place. I joined in Orion Edutech Pvt. Ltd as an IT trainer. It is really a very good learning platform for me. Then I got promotion and now working as a Training Coordinator. So its a secure job place.

Nice to work

I don't have that much idea because I am new in this company but I can say if you are a fresher or slightly experienced, then this is a good company to start your career. You will get friendly colleagues and bosses, on time salary etc but as a con I can say growth is not that much you can expect from here, no canteen available, leaves are very less etc. Overall it is good.

Pros

Fixed office time, No stretch, friendly environment

Cons

Low salary, No canteen, less leaves

it is good company

it is good company,and good senior person and job work company is long and long network this company like it i am worked three month my knowledge is increase,and i am confidence is improved i god bless this company..................

healthy enviornment

To train the needy people for job is very satisfactory job and how to communicate with poor people and guide them for good future ,I learnt a lot from my seniors and colleagues as well . I find this is job hard in start but slowly learnt a lot .

Pros

free brekfast

Cons

low salary

It is happy to work in a orion edutech pvt Ltd

My working Experience In orion edutech pvt Ltd Is more Motivational,creative and enjoyable so if i left this company i remembered those days in my life

Pros

Food And Accommodation

Cons

Health Care, Refreshment Breaks

Good at First Impresssion

I just started working here recently so it'll take some time to give any verdict, however, the first experience is satisfactory. Despite being a small company its Providing Good Facilities to its Employees.

Pros

No Extra hours of Work, Friendly Colleague

Cons

na

Training and Placment

Very Good Leading PIA Company and Better Innovation in Us by the Boosting Management, and Very Good Scheme From Central Government to Rural Youths, were Secure Job for the Skilled Staffs.

Pros

Pia

Cons

Undertaking Center Government Projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with