Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Productive but not fun workplace

The organization is good. But pressure have to take every employee. Salary not given at time. Apart from one designation they can shifted employee to different designation.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hours work. Everyday you have to work for long hour.

Bad management

Met some sick people lacking in dignity, bad business process and few good colleagues. Bad management. An unhelpful working condition, lack of administrative control, poor culture.

Pros

Value of the work

Cons

Management, Work process, Some staff, Salary

Promising Company with learning atmosphere.

Learning prospective is quite encouraging and overall culture is wonderful i personally feel they need to upgrade with their planing of resources career path with addressable remuneration .

Nagpur

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:

Pros

Food charge 3000

Cons

9Hrs

Fun workshop

Too much work load..over time with no incentives..no proper management..i have learned a lot from this office..no equality..salary deduction with no proper reason.

Pros

Nothing special

Cons

Over time with no incentives

Good working place

Every day is full of new tasks. we meet new trainees . Give Demo classes Voice and Accent Training . making training Modules meetings and a lot of fun during work.

Excellent

Super environment, all the management staffs are excellent in communication and help each other to succeed in his/her life and full support.In his life, one must work here.

Productive work Culture

One of the Best organisation in my life. managements are very Cooperative and familiar. I found my Directors was behind me to provide support, its best place for learner .

Comfortable Workplace

It is a well known and Good company. I have learned so many things over working here.i am happy to work over here. They had to improve salary structure as per the employee responsibilities. Some departments need to be structured in a proper manner. In this vocational training company, I am working here over 10 months. Job security is minimal.

Pros

Annual program

Cons

9 hours

Poor Management

Poor Management system.HR.is unfuncanable.Trainers are being pressurised to do student homevisit.Centerhead works above Human Resource.Dont approve any leaves.

Pros

Staff Party

Cons

Poor Management

Best management but young tech team.

The management is best so far I have seen. The place is a great place to learn for inerns. The employees are friendly and help you when you are stuck into something.

Pros

Best management

Cons

The tech team should have more experienced people.

Overall Ok

Work Culture is moderate, Colleagues are very much supportive. Seniors are very helpful. Working atmosphere is moderate. Work pressure is huge. Salary is on time.

Productive and a good work environment.

Have learnt a lot from this organisation. Good work culture, fellow colleagues are very supportive. My first job as an Hr started with this organisation. Very flexible. Employee friendly.

Productive Workplace

I learned Recruitment Here.Learned how to use different portal.Working under pressure of targets.Accustomed with office culture.How to handle junior recruiters.

Pros

Supportive nature of Management

Cons

Long Hours

good company

Started my career with this company, workplace culture is good, unity and diversity in the company, profile oriented, provided a platform for self learning.

productive and fun working place

I learned a lot while doing job such as conducting proper classes, assigning homework, counselling students etc. I took actively part in the management and administration.

first time as a trainer

It is my first experience as a trainer and feeling were tensed at the time to take my class,then my manager understood my problem and has given me a back up to do my work smoothly.In my life this is the first encounter as trainer to take class.As the time goes on my experience been came more and more useful to my career. You can say my hardest part of my Career.

Very good work culture

Very good work culture. Management is also good. The Environment is great. Co workers are very supportive. Overall it was a wonderful experience working at Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Productive and fun working.

I enjoyed working there. And learned a lot.The staff and management was very helpful and talented.They provide necessary training to the trainers and other staff to enhance their skiĺs more effectively.

Pros

Not any.

Cons

Not any.

productive but hectic job

working hour are very lengthy. lack of holidays that is why working here is so tiring. There is a good atmosphere for work but salaries issues are also there.

Cons

Long hour

poor quality

very bad experience as trainer. It was very degraded work atmosphere without any kind of assistance. they also paid very low.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with