Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, no supportive workplace
It's good. One can try it. All facilities are best. Pf esic are available. The person will get all the facilities. But they send the callers for field work. That is a backdraw.
It is a completely government Run project which cal Pradhanmantri Kaushal Kendra which is a part of skill India. This Company don't have any fixed date of Salary. As an engineer the job is very bogus. Also now a day company market is completely down. They are unable to provide salay to there employee.
I worked as a counselor in Orion edutech Ganeshguri centre, Guwahati. It was a horrible experience of my life. They treated me very badly. I was a counselor but they sent me for mobilise students. I spent my own money for traveling and they didn't pay me back. They cut my salary reason was I didn't have Adhar card. But I submitted my voter ID details. Workplace environment is very stressful and unhealthy.
Work environment of Orion edutech private limited is Eco-friendly. Company gives salary on time. Company have good infrastructure . As a trainer I spend my time with students.
Bad cultute .all managers are rude.politics involved top to down.i suggest not to join in this compsny.yes if you dnt hv option then do join.max documents made fake for placement and fake studemts appear in th exams
Very nice experience at Orion. Management is too good. Occupational hazards r common everywhere but management needs to be very good for proper working. The best part is liberty of working!!
Should focus little bit on the side of employees regarding increment and senior should personally appreciate employees work Team is supportive and friendly. Senior level some times show their seniority.
Seriously it's not worthy to give ua 100 percent dedication to this type of company.. Any time they might tell u to resign from ua post.. No proper communication over all.. Worst work place.
Good working culture better working environment as per my concern. Will able to gain more and better working knowledge will working. overall it's good company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orion Edutech?
The company is very good,work culture ,office premises everything is good. But salary is very less upon your work.Management,co workers are also good & helpfull
Three years journey in Orion edutech was en joyful, stressful, positive work environment and achieving personal as well as organisational goal. Seniors were most Supportive.
Very Bad Work Environment. There is job security if you are a girl and you have any sugar daddy otherwise they will fire you anytime. Management is not good. Lots of Managers are available there who are getting their salary without any task. If your boss like you then they can break all Policies of company. All managers are partial for lower employee.
very bad company and they deduct half day or whole day salary just for few minutes of late no consideration at all. full lala types company, no corporate culture.
Bad behaviour of coordinator they are creating politics in VT group. any time they asking we resign the job.He demanded a bribe from us and we refused and from that day on he threatened to expel us and every time he used to bother me for some new document.
1. I learned typical managerial skills. 2. A all round back office job. 3. The company is running false data. 4.The best part is the company is punctual about the timing of work. 5. The worst part is dishonesty.
Helpful colleagues. you never know when will be your designation changed.as a fresher I was promised to be trained by my reporting boss and previous employee but all i had to figure out the issues.
Need more work on management there is no policies for particular staffs.No job satisfaction ...less salary ..I think management should think about staffs need ... In this company only those staffs continue who are spoon feeder's...
Enjoying my journey in Orion Edutech only about the Salary part was bit un happy thats it other than everything if fabulous especially managers of reporting are good
Pros
Once in a month free lunch
Cons
08:00 HRS (09am to 06pm)
Not at all employee centric company. Salary not on time. No co-ordination between marketing and other departments. Travelling allowance is a big big issue
working environment is good but salary is not enough so keep ready and try to find new opportunities because they have 1 year agreement for jobs and they add temporary tag in our job tenure.
  1. Employee Reviews