Orion Edutech logo
Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not very supportive

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, no supportive workplace

Good

Work friendly culture, still competition is there, benefits are there, very particular about shift timing, no burden to stay for overtime, good in all aspects

Nightmarish company

Not a good place to work. One of the directors is incompetent. Forces to work extra without pay. Don't provide certificates. Pathetic work culture. Never take good ideas from employees just forces to work like slave labour. Does not provide incentives. Increment is as good as nothing and employees have to remind the higher authority for it. Salary is extremely low and only raised for those people who can lick shoes and work inefficiently. Hark working employees are made to work like donkeys without proper salary. They also ask to come on holidays even if the project has additional days to finish. In total it is a worse company.

Good to work here

At the time of induction, they said that you will be paid annually bonus, which will be 5% off the CTC, but still we have not received any type bonus, still i have not received ESIC / Mediclaim card, same was already escalate to manager.

Great

Great enviroment with good team members. Must workplace for everyone. Salary with time during my work time.HO support is excellent. .

No job security failure management

Poor management No process overall our issues in company and Salary related company time se salary देती है but situation खराब हो तो बहुत समय तक लेट होता है Salary कभी भी मेरा या mere साथ join करने वाले किसी भी Employee का नहीं बढ़ा बस promote कर दिया

Worst company

Worst company I have ever came across. Thousands of employees PAN India have not received their salay for the past 3 months and management is very casual about it. Don't work here in ur dreams as well

Highly Unprofessional

Worst experience I have with Orion.Salary is very less compare to the other company.Highly unprofessional they don't know how to behave with employees.Salary issue is the main concern.. According to them we shouldn't have any rights to ask about our salary they knows only false hope. Manager level and HR is useless they are good for nothing.

Worst experience

One of the Worst management i have seen ever. Salary issue, i have not received salary for 3 months and 15 days till. This company implementing the govt project DDU-GKY they submitted total fake documents to govt.

Placement Manager

I joined Orion as Assistant Manager. Got promoted as Manager in the next year. I was sent to Punjab first then received extra responsibility of taking care of Jammu & Kashmir as well in the next year.

Good

Working with Orion Edutech is really satisfactory and learns the work culture of the Multi National Company. I would like to do the job where Company offers growth and challenge in work.

Be Happy Keep Happy

Whenever you work for any company, you should have to happy. If you won't happy, it reflects on work. So, all can be decreased. When you happy then only you share positive to others and he/she become happy. The word happy connected with Workplace culture, learning new things, management support, job security etc. A positive workplace culture improves teamwork, raises the morale, increases productivity and efficiency, and enhances retention of the workforce. Also it reduces the stress of the employees. So be positive and never be unhappy for life, because life connects with all of the parts.

Worst company in case of work environment and payments

This company shold be declare as forged and all government funding should stop, the highier management always hungry about the money, they didnt even think about lower scale employees.labor commission and legal department should stand with the suffered employees. Worked their for more than 2 year with no promotion and no increament, and also with no salary for last more than 6months, when any employee ask for salary or clearing the dues management only says "pls manage", for last 6 months the same dialouge

Worst Management

It's a Fraud Company They don't credit salary on date Still they don't credit 3 months salary Please don't join here There management is very poor They don't provide any information to their employees

It's the worst Company I have ever Work.

Work pressure, Salary not credited on time, 4 Months Salary is still pending. Work environment and Management is too bad, after joining HR is not responsible for any other issues. My experience is too bad in this Company. I don't recommend anyone to join this Company.

Salary issue

Very bad company culture. Not provide salary monthly. They dont provide salary even after many days crossed post resigning from the position. Salary issue a lot since last 1year. Very much issue in salary.

Feel good to work there.

Excellent Office Environment. Its a Good Organization to explore yourself. Here I learned Many Things from many aspect of life. Knows how to manage Different types of person and Candidates.

Productive & learning Culture

I feel that i have learn very much from Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd.I visited many Places for Recruitment of candidates and meet different culture of people.

Salary delay

In the beginning the company was good I was very excited to work their salary always credit at time but from jan 2019 situation going pathetic day by day .

average work place

As i joined as a IT trainer i Have to teach students a under govt project, And also have to do office works. we have to make the students perfect to get a job in any place.

relaxed workplace

relaxed but salary and work environment not up to mark. i have worked for 3 years now. but did not get much increment in salary. more over 3 months salary is due in the company; for almost 1500 employees in a department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orion Edutech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orion Edutech with