Orion Edutech

Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

It's a productive place to work but the work environment is not at all supportive. Management was not supportive. In the time of lockdown they put into unpaid bench most often. It's not at all a reputed organization to work with. I will not recommend newcomers to start their career their.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, no supportive workplace
Don't think to work here , such a worst managmant, even I think bunch of fool arrogant people work there, here rules are , you have to work 3 month then they will pay 1st month salary , and you have to complete the upcoming task first to get the 2nd month salary. If you raise your complain dont think HR will sort ut out . Even they force to ATL (Ask a person to leave or resign ) process.
overall good experience. office environment, work culture is good. Salary, increment part is very lucrative. I had great learning experience. office management is nice
Good learning and earnings environment. Good salary and accommodation facility. Work life balance. Friendly atmosphere between co-employees...........
It is a good company. Expirence of orion is very good. All employees good in nature and helpful. The work load of orion Edutech is so good. My expirence in orion is well good.
The company was good but salary problems is there. Work culture is good . The main problem is salary not get timely. That's why I left the company And joined HDFC BANK.
They even take back and don't give salaries. Poor working environment. Recruiters lie at the time of joining. The whole scenario is different when job starts.
There is no Proper managment of company . And all the time they are doing Fraud calls No SALARY in company . They only higher new employes for 3/4 months nad Ask to Resign for any reason and same cycle will continue further. Very worst company it is. Plz Do not waste your time here...
i have been working in this company for 3 yrs now, but for the past 1 yr, i.e (1st Jan'19) we are not receiving a regular salary in the DDUGKY Dept. we get for one month and 3 months due. did not even get during festivals( 3 months due)i am thinking of leaving. not recommended at all
Worst experience the amount of time spent there.Lack of professionalism in the entire office.Undue advantages of Govt fund.Full of Office politics. Lack of office infrastructure. Management running after money.
Poor company structure. Corporate culture is alien for this company. Director is always out of clue about his own work.... Attitude towards employee is like a slave. Management behaves like they are still in stone age when they were like a small 1 room organization. Hr policy pathetic. No designation structure or concept.
Gained exposure to various styles of writing in a nurturing environment. Team is smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well.
I hate the Company's delayed payment of Salary. It's not worth the hard work plus fresher's payment is so low and biased. Sometimes there are shortages of Man power and one has to do many works of different post, even the centre manager acknowledges one's hardwork payment is always underpaid because payment comes from Kolkata and they don't see your hardwork themselves. I felt bad many times that I was paid less than other people who would pass their day without any work because there were lots of manpower for certain job and they had to remain idle while they didn't posses other skill like IT Knowledge, which would render them useless for helping out their team. While those who had skills in many aspect like teaching, IT Knowledge, english speaking, student counseling, etc. they are used well but their payment will remain same and it could be lower than the person who is sitting idle. I once even brought my friend for employing him as MIS executive and then his contract was presented, where his payment was much higher than me while I was doing multiple jobs and had more experience than my friend yet I was paid less than him. It demotivated me a lot. And the most frustrating part of this company is that it will keep you broke for months, you will get your underpaid salary delayed for few months in which time you took so much loan that it will vanish to debt and you are still broke. I would advise you to join this company only if you want to break the virginity of your soul. Thank you.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, delayed payment, underpayment and non acknowledgement of your work.
Middle level Management is worse as well as HRD. No back bone of HR. Forget abt salary...it can be delayed by 5-6m as well. No release of expenses made by u.
Orion Edutech is one of the leading Skill Development Training Partner Company. A very reputed company with well professional culture. On-time salary, Bonus to employee and other additional benefits. Promotions as per eligibility and performance.
The work culture of Orion Edutech was good and Productive also. Every one motivates to other for self improvement. Overall Orionedutech is good company.
A good environment to work , Professional Growth & Development. Super Bosses to work with Salary on Time Promotion & increment at per Industry rules.You can proof your skill here.
In a developing country like India, there are sections of the society who live in marginalized areas, under difficult situations where they lack proper representation, power and status, which stops them from claiming their inherent rights and deny opportunities to enhance their life standards. Orion Edutech has joined hands with various Government, Non-Government agencies, PSUs and Corporate houses, inmaking an attempt to go beyond the conventional definitions and extend a more sustainable livelihood towards them.
Salary on time,homely atmosphere,staff and seniors are very friendly.Workplace culture is good,best management and no doubt the best place to work.and also best infrastructure
Most fraude HR policy. That is the only company where people's are doing there duty's without salary from last three months in DDU-GKY project. Still they think we will give our 100%๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š actually they think we are doing charity for them. Thank fully my center manager is good. Others co workers act like they are the center manager, that is the most funny part of my center.
Pros
Cons
Delay salary, bad co-workers, un professional peoples
I learn how to work in a different culture and different management and place. But the hardest part of the job was when my team members don't work properly and submit the work profile on time. It was basically a typical day at work. I enjoyed most parts was get to go out in the field.
Pros
Cons
5 to 6 hours
  1. Employee Reviews