Orix

Orix Employee Reviews

India3 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Car driver

I had a very experience in Orix daily New people in coprate work very poor management I never received my income of my hard work in 19 years service I worked in forced ness because of children's better education.

Un professional Company to work especially the Billing and Revenue team .No professional teams from top to bottom.Do not recommend any one in ORIX .

Bad management at Top levels ...At top level all retired level people who are just sitting idle with no professionalism towards their subordinates even at my AVP level .They treated me like manager and screwed my career in pandemic and few of other senior people who has been working from last few years.My full settlement was not provided .For older people they ensured promotion with increase in salary with less business ....Oh what a unprofessional management .ORIX a no...no ...

Pros

Staff welfare activity as they have monthly employee cake cutting activity, The Company is listed in japan and have enough Cash Flows.

Cons

Bad management at Top levels.

Orix insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

productive work place

interacted with a lot of corporates and clients and maintained rappo wth them. motivated and enthusiastic team to work with. top level management very understanding

Pros

corporate get togethers

Cons

lot of internal politics

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orix?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orix with

• Orix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?