OSI Digital

OSI Digital Employee Reviews

Its a small company with 30 people strength in Bangalore location. we have free lunch and team build activities for employees encouragement. our all it is good for the career beginners who can spend long time in office.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Those who work hard are given more responsibility and those are all talk are given more salary. Coworkers try to push their work on others. No help provided to someone working on a new technology.
Pros
Subsidized Lunch, Free Tea/Coffee, Good Parking Space
Cons
Good workers are rewarded with more work and less salary, People who butter up get the hikes, Full of employees trying to offload work to others, Slow and Dated Hardware
Good for Freshers to learn and gain knowledge, very friendly relation amongst the employee and Manager relations, Yearly Games activites to make people engaged.
OSI Digital is an excellent organization to work for. Company Management is so cool and the work environment at OSI is very friendly and joyful. Good scope for learning and improve in your career.
Good learned many things. Many areas are there which are need to be improved. Management will take the decision on the basis of their customer satisfaction.
Might get a chance to work on multiple technologies , not guaranteed. Most of them are juniors with fake experiences. Unprofessional work environment. Average management. No cab. 3 month NP. Free food. Weekly Rotational shifts. I personally feel useless to work here.
OSI is very useful to build better your career. You can learn lot of things at OSI and I suggest everyone OSI. Thanks to OSI for giving better opportunity.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OSI Digital?