OSI Systems, Inc

OSI Systems, Inc Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Fun Place to work

Great place to work as a fresher we can learn a lot of new tech stack and managers were very helpful in learning and benefits were good like free food all the time etc.

team is good and collaborative work environment

All the employees are equally treated and almost all the tools used will be providing the access to all based on the need. I work for Security domain division.

Good place to work for freshers For a fresher the work culture is really good but not after 2 years of experience as there is no growth within the company

Overall a good n healthy working conditions

Worked as a Sr. Executive Accounts from 1st july 2008 to 09th December 2010. We need to close monthly accounts on first three working days of subsequent month. Month end accounts closing time it was really tough time to spend in nights. Some times it might be 3.00 AM. Good benefits were given to employees by the company insurance, cab facility, food coupons good number of Leaves etc. On a whole it is worthy to work n refer to others

Joined as contract employee for 6 month as recruiter

Joined as contract employee for 6 months as recruiter, later bases on my results and output I was given opportunity to work for permanent basis Very supportive management Later worked as assistant HR operations Friendly and fun type environment Learner how to work in better organised way.

Great company to work for

Working here for 4 years. The work culture is good here. They have projects in C++ and Java mostly with a little bit of C# development. This is recommended for a person looking to gain knowledge and experience.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Good management

Cons

Less people working seriously

Good work in products and software development

Culture of learning and mentoring , good learning experience . Offers stability and growth. Training and company growth are good. Office politics are a let down.

Pros

Growth, Technical advancements

Cons

Limited growth and company politics

Good company to work with

Good company to work with.. A better technology for software engineers to be thought of. The engineers can adopt to latest sets of technologies and procedures.

Poor Work Place

1. We start our day at work place with Zero motivation. 2. I haven't learnt anything nor there is any growth prospect for me in 2 years. 3. Under rated management skills with in experience manager who is not from a Technical Background. 4.Very irresponsible and laid back attitude people. 5. Taking care of Team and controlling attrition for Team as part of Management. 6. Having Team dinner with Associates and Team outing with my Team.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Poor Management, Poor Facilities, Zero Motivation.

Fresher good place to work

Good support from the top management, Good place to work for freshers You will get Opportunities to work on different projects. issue to accept the new technology

For fresher’s good place to learn

OSI systems is product base company, This company have more than 50 + location. i have enjoyed lot to learning the new things, we need to focus on project and from our side.

Good place for learners

OSI Systems good place to work, we are always to welcome to learn new technologies, and also manager supports you to learn new things and give the support for implementation.

Time and Quality Managment

Handling Couple of entities independently of Po's and Non Po's with out no issues and clearing AP PO ageing in time and maintaining direct communication with vendor and Store keeper on issues related to invoice disputes and GRN, daily follow up with vendors for the invoices and monthly reconciliation with vendor SOA with our ledger books and Working moth ends on Gl activities

Cons

Working on Weekends during month ends

What you learned management

Hi, Its been almost one year with this company, it is a good opportunity to learn here from the Management. Learning is every where but only how we looked at and what we understand that's matter.Because Understanding is here the main course of action whether its the easiest way or something else. Mainly what i have learned here, we should have to put our minimum efforts and expect the acceptable maximum out comes in a span of time.At the end you should be responsible for the expected deliverable.If that's not the case then the entire productive system prove to be wrong.As long as you deliver the best productive no one will ask you. So this would be the basic and common expectation from any of the source.

Pros

Free Transportation

Good to work

Company requires lot of professionalism and good people. It needs to retire oldies.

Pros

Cons

nothing

Provides Opportunities.

Company provides a lot of opportunities for skilled individuals. This is a great place to start the career.

Good

•what you learned-about different types of medical probes & planning before 45days •management--is good •your co-workers--good relation ship •the hardest part of the job--to set all dept. in one platform for critical activities •the most enjoyable part of the job--every day with work

Growing aviation security company

A typical day at work is starts with going through and revert to e-mails from US and UK team about the updates of tasks they did last day, next step is to continue working where we left last day and at the end of the day most important thing is to update the teams about your work in the whole day. The first thing we get to learn in this company is strong team work. Parallel projects/tasks being worked out in India, US, UK in a very smooth manner. The good part is we learn about agile methodologies and start managing our routine work in a very disciplined manner. Company is improving on quality of work day by day, still has a long way to go.

Working here is complete fun and independent

Working in this company was complete freedom and had a completely different experience, learnt to work on Navision a different ERP.

Pros

Great Working Environment

Cons

Its again the cafeteria food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OSI Systems, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

OSI Systems, Inc Reviews by Location

• OSI Systems, Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?