OYO

OYO Employee Reviews

Working with oyo means a very comfort life ,with lots of good experience the best thing about oyo is, the guests are friendly there,most of the guests are from middle class so really love to work for them
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Short break
Its very hard to work in these companies they are not stable.Politics only those who know top level employees and have some relation there could only survive otherwise tata bye bye.Hope it helps
Cons
Did my internship at OYO. Learning were very low and over all experience was very depressing. The mentor was never open to communication. Other interns had a fairly good experience than me.
Pros
Good brand name
Cons
Communication gap, low encouragement
Any time they can say to leave without any reason, Pressure in month end will be very high , Policies and procedures will change very quickly but overall it's not an company to join for long run..
Pros
Salary and work life ballence, Employees are very friendly
Cons
No job security
No worklife balance, No job security they can anytime ask you to live in the same day, Very baised manager , even if u perform but nobody cares of your performance
Pros
flexibility
Cons
No time limits
This company had no HR in cities where it operated. Joining process was very layman type there was always lack of communication and decision taking quality in management.Payscale is low there was no one to correctly guide about any fault in salary. Operation team suffered the most very weak management.
Pros
Shift was little relaxed
Cons
Pathetic Mangement.
Good job good dressing advise an good work in oyo and senior satff help fully time timeing sift and montly off nice alporcunity nice catrier and retry job in oyo I m ready in oyo work job hotels pls help
Cons
U will get Salary on time.. If you are willing to work anywhere then join the company. This company is for hotel management and MBA guys not for engineers..
learn a lot from oyo to handle suitation in hardship . Came to know my handling skills from oyo . Most of agm are very helpfull to guide you in any suitation and you can call them anytime to help they will help you its my personal expericene
They can throw you out anytime they feel like once they decide to scale down. Your job position can become redundant anytime and one fine day they will send you mail to leave the company. They can put you on furlough for 4 months without fair compensation.
Pros
Good infrastructure, Good working environment
Cons
Job Security
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OYO?
it was great to do job in oyo ,staff was very polite and supportive every senior was polite and the whole staff was working like a team, personally it was a great experience work in oyo
Pros
optional week off
Cons
after week off 12 hours shifts
It's a good place to work .Team is very cooperative. Fun loving atmosphere, comfort zone for visitors with all the basic amenities need to refresh mind.
Actually after interview I didn't wanted to work thinking that the oyo is simple company after joining then u see heaven u r the boss of the hotel. Really missing that kind of job
I really enjoyed to work with OYO. I got lots of experience from oyo because before to join oyo I was working in a hotel it was just one hotel but after I got opportunity to work under oyo I strt to work and I got promoted as strainer I was handling 100 + hotels. I had meet lots of people and interaction. Meeting, training, staffing, planing, organising lots of things came to know. It was fantastic job for me. I was wondering that I
Pros
I don't k kniw
Cons
I am not sure.
worst company to work. They don't value their employees even 1%. Very bad work ethics and culture on and off site. Unprofessional Behavior with junior employees.
Nice working culture supportive staff . Friendly environment. Good experience you can gain.But there is high competition. ......................................
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Job security
A good work environment and fashionable.I work at the city of Vanarasi and it is good experience with guest and job.The responsibility of task generated and solving. Situation handled.
Pros
lunch
Cons
Enjoyed working with energetic,young and productive team.Very flexible to work with and management was supportive. After the Corona issues hospitality sector went down and hence job cuts occurred.
Pros
Flexible, Incentives
Cons
Job Security
Should focus more on retaining customer by providing them best.. The managers at the hotels should be trained enough so that they behave accordingly with you and also with the clients.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Less educated managers at hotels
Disgusting work environment. Mostly a fraud company burning investors money and cheating their clients. Almost no holidays. No work life balance. No support from management.
Pros
Incentives, if you are ready to sacrifices your personal life completely
Cons
Poor management, Fraud Billings, Unhappy clients, Mights get beaten up or locked up by clients, No support, No work life balance, Almost 30 days working. No respite even if you are on leave.
Hi, I am working in oyorooms since more then a year, OYO has good work culture in india, I am working as a senior developer, I must say very good company to lean and grow. Upper tech leaders are not very strong here. They lack in tech skills.
Pros
You get to work with young and energetic minds
Cons
You are not free to explore and try new things on your projects
  1. Employee Reviews