OYO

OYO Employee Reviews

India508 reviews

hire and fire policy

this company usually do hire and fire policy and does not retain any employees during covid they have done layoff and it was one of the unicorn of india.Management does not reply to your email and they have made us resigned forcefully and have given just 1 month of salary.

Working at OYO is a fun but the management is not good at all. Growth are only when you are selected at hire level.

Worked with OYO for more than 5 years. They hired as an executive but the work I did as an analyst. Growth is Zero and no job security. Asked for increment and lost the job.

Good

This is the best company and India's largest company my best experience in oyo all staffs are satisfy in this company and thanks for oyo to chance a get work me .

Pros

One time lunch and afternoon food

Cons

Tips

H. M

Good place to work but they will see only 5 ⭐ ratings and they won't arranged any food and accommodation to H. M at hotel management will tell all are provide for long distance who are staying at hotel

Good workplace

Good working atmosphere, Best package and benefits in the industry, Competitive and energetic tasks to handle, excellent management and well care about employees..

good company to work

its a good company to start working. The management is very helpful. They will help you with the problems and also gives you the support. The working hours are long and you need to work on the week offs too. The salary is good

Pros

salary, perks

Cons

It's exlence job experience and work culture

Oyo are budget hotel for customers itsprovide good staff and services.customers are provided good meals and drinks at the time of hotel restaurant.goid amenities in the hotel

Fun workplace

Good place to work. Management is very friendly and treat you well. Will have good support from the manager and cross function managers. Job security is very low after the covid pandemic

Quite knowledgeable and fun

I feel good at work and i continuosly learn more and more.From the very beginning i admired this job character and the way we behave and co ordinate with different guests.

Pros

Free fooding and accomodation

Cons

Extra hours and holidays

Productive and fun work place

One of the best company I had worked for.. Kudos to OYO!! Flexible working hours and culture was very supportive. Good in terms of salary and other benefits.

Fun plp to work with but not the top management plp

The environment is ok, a lot of freedom to move about your own work but the requirement to achieve the target and goals were ridiculous as I don't want to go on much details. Let just say, you can work there but you will lose something precious in you. It's hard to describe but you will know once you understand my words someday.

Pros

Flexible time, Healthcare

Cons

Ambiguous, Concerns

Oyo Its really fun place to work

1)Oyo do not have job security.2) one thing I appreciate at oyo. if you are In direct oyo payroll you receive salary on time. 3)instead of referring managers or supervisor staff to 3rd party payroll oyo should take responsibility of thier on payroll. Like other hotel industry do they have thier own hr and thier own payroll team.over all working with oyo its good place to work.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Yes sometimes long hours duty

Worst job culture

Poor managementNo time flexibility No support Always pressure to achieve targets False services Threats by their clients No social life leftNo job security

I am feeling relaxed when i am working at oyo, its good in meeting time.

I am always excited and feel good at oyo unfortunately my post was closed in pan India and I am organization gives option like bdm but I am interested in operation. So I leave oyo but I am excited and waiting for work again with oyo it's pleasure to have colleagues which I am have at oyo. All staff are very corporative from Boss to security, excellent work structure.its much more pleasure to have boss like again and again.its boost my career and also boost my customer handling capability.

productive and learning

Great experience. Company is worldwide,this is a field work, have millions of opportunity to learn things every second. I think this is great experience of my life.and the company policies for employees is also good. quite a life turning moment on a very positive note personally for me....thank you OYO.

Pros

Know yourself

Cons

Hours

Stressful

The work was very stressful with high targets for each day. Salary is deducted for every minor chance they get. Work in this place is not recommended.

Useless company

You ll not get any help from central team .. your boss will never help .. you ll not get paid properly .. staffs will not be provided .. as a manager u have to clean the toilets .. do the reception process etc etc .. all rubbish will happen here

Good company to work

I enjoyed working in oyo. Worked here for 2 years and it was wonderful experience untill covid came and caused many employee to resign. Suggestions-getting job in oyo just have it.

Workplace

All staff are good my GM is very good person that person behaviour is very good I think he is a great person always co-operate with me always told me you are good employee believe in hard work etc

Pros

Free

Cons

Lomg

Don't join

They favor hierarchical power structure and senior management has all the intent to abuse that power to create a stressful environment. Poor work life balance and seniors know only carrot stick methodology to motivate. They are not capable of solving ground level problems and hence lot of unethical practices carry on ground to achieve targets eg: non- existing hotel getting g launched on Oyo.

Pros

Salary, some teams are good

Cons

If you better pedigree you will get senior roles and higher salary, irrespective of other person capabilities.

Nice background for working as guest relations

I suggest for those who like to world in side the native country beacuse there is more friently and positive atmosphere to work with management of the company so it gives much better experience also

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OYO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare OYO with