PR

PR Employee Reviews

A fun workplace

The management were very helpful and fun to work with, and the staff were also very nice. The hours went by quickly since everything was very fast paced. Sometimes asked to work longer hours or an extra shift during the busy season, which was a good challenge.There was always something to do, so you wouldn't get bored during the shift.

Pros

Set timetable, managers made sure staff were valued and appreciated

Cons

Very busy during seasonal hours; surprise inspections resulting in an even busier shift

fun

great pplace to work at. the have so m uch to offer and its a dynamic enviroment and I loved that place. I would work there again if they rehire me...

Bad management, much work to be done but little initiative taken

Bad management, much work to be done but little initiative taken. Sat around idle most of the time and waited for managers to give me work, which they did not.

Good place

Great place, good hours friendly people. Can speak to management.Lots of training provided and helpful collegues, chance to learn and be part of a happy team

Pros

Atmosphere

Cons

Pay

Empresa Funcionário

O cuidado com bem estar com os funcionários sempre valorizando a pessoa

Pr

The restaurant that I currently work at is a very big restaurant that can caters to hundreds of people at one time. It is fast paced and the turnover is usually quick.

Suficiente

Bom espírito de equipa, facilidade na aprendizagem, boa gestão de trabalho a nível de facilidades

Buena

Trabajo de cargas pesadas hasta 30 toneladas no muy bien pago

Pros

Solidaridad

Cons

Trabajo riesgoso cadeteria en moto

Judgmental Work Environment and Management

Panera Bread as a company is wonderful. However, the Jacksonville location is something less than desired. Not only are higher positions in the company outsourced, but they also favor those who do not work hard and show minimal effort.

Pros

Discounted food.

Cons

Short breaks, gossip, favortism, stagnant, empty promises.

Empresa agradável de trabalhar

Local apto, colaboradores eficientes, ambiente agradável.

empresa boa de se trabalhar

Aperfeiçoamento pessoal e profissional, com convívio tranquilo e com o trabalho sendo feito de maneira com que todos possam crescer.

exiting fun place to work

i love doing this job as its great fun and you get to meet lots of new people,ive been pr'ing for a few years now and just love it

Pros

free entry into large music events

Cons

late nights

Productive and fun with a friendly atmosphere

A typical day of work was constituted by a friendly atmosphere of the co-workers and the managers. I had my own table and computer to work in the project I was engaged.

Отличная атмосфера и прекрасный опыт

Всегда мечтала работать в киноиндустрии. Мне было легко работать с актёрами и с режиссёром Я получила отличный опыт в этой области и с радостью вспоминаю работу на проекте.

This company shouts innovation

I have worked well and achieve greatness with PR LLC. The experience of being a leader allowed me help others to achieve their own goals. The position was demanding and high profile driven and I loved every minute of it. My colleagues expressed how much they received from me. They classify me as a straight-shooter and a lead by example type worker. I enjoy the many events and client interaction.

A typical day at work

involves writing press releases, pitching stories, eBlast event promotions, PR/communications consulting

Pros

Meeting lots of people in all business areas

Cons

Income not sustainable

Epic salon

Great place to work at and great owners. Loved the positive energy.

Nice

Sense of accomplishment by instructing people a new language.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PR