Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd

Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Na

Overall average ranking company, management is setting some where else, and his customer is providing the activity to complete. So besicaly vendor donot know what my employee is doing daily activities

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Worl Place

It is a Good Organisation where you can work and learn new things. Management is supportive, You need to keep yourself update about what you are doing as there is lost of call regarding your activity.

productive

good place for working and staff is helpful. salary will be on time and the culture is great but the juniors are not cooperative.......................

In one word No Proffessional ethics.

It's Not Process Oriented Organization, Frequent Decision Changes, Management has to have Proper process set up. Concerned Dept has to Own their Responsibilities. STOP blaming others. It's my Personal Opinion.

Excellent

Independently managing District Head office of utility maintenance of Telecom Network organisations with about 25 operations support Engineers & 15 numbers field technicians. Office Administration correspondent and house keeping

Monitoring system

I have been working this company for 8 months nice working atmosphere and gathered some knowledge about the working of telecom company and tower management THANK YOU.

productive n good for freshers

good for time being ...culture is good but there is no growth in salary n benefits for employees. for personal growth n career development less chances.

Scm

Work for any organisation. Very effectivly and honestly. Dedicated in work responsibility given . Work with team work and give the best output. Very responsible for any type of work

Telecom Power Management Unit

I have been working at Pace Power Systems Pvt full-time (More than 3 years) Very good company and every employ has to take the challenging job in this company.

Pros

Good Place for career starters

Cons

No recommendable for experienced people.

System of work

I would like to say thank you to the respective office for give me a huge opportunity. And thanks to my manager for teaching me a lot about the system related work.

Pros

Free convince

Cons

Time is mandatory

Healthy working environment

One of the best companies in telecom sector which provide you all the assistance to build your career. The head of all the departments are supportive at their best.

A good work place

Month closer 5 days are very typical because the worksheet is send to HO and the department head is con call with us. I learn how to do best result with facing many typicality and solve problem and achieve goal of organization. I was directly reports to national manager and my boss is very helpful man. Culture of workplace is very punctual and responsible. Lend owners satisfaction work is very hard work in job. All the team member are work in a unit and helpful nature

Pros

Cons

Long hours work

Most Enjoyable part of the job

Pace Power have given me the opportunity to explore and implement my HR Skills for the setting up new business into MPCG circle with a great client like Viom Networks.

Pros

New Challenges

Cons

Business uncertainity

Nice job

Great Experience in pace power systems. And good office environment. Good Gide lines from Customer and well support. But from one year on wards we are didn't get any Salary hike

Lots of Travelling during job

good management, suportive coworkers, lots of travelling is the hardest part of job, i learned the commisioning, hardware maintainance

comfortable

when electricallly technical problem occurs that is typical day. something about telecom view management is good co-workers are good lt panel is the hardest part of the job every minute is seviour

To Learn

But sometimes we forget that it’s also a time to share your own goals (and even suggestions!) for the future with your boss. After all, you’re part of a team, and talking about what’s working, what’s not, and what would make you a better professional can only help your boss be a stronger leader. Plus, it’s a great chance to show that you’re committed to your success—and to the company’s.

good & productive

Balance in work and personal life, good colleagues, enjoyed & learned lot. Supportive staff & subordinates.started learning management of Things & situations.

Pros

work culture

pace power systems pvt.ltd is a good company

overall it is a good company,good relationship with clients,tace care of employers, no work pressure to employers, managers are given more freedom to work

Pros

free lunch

Productive & fun work place

I learned many good things. Enjoyable work environment. Management is very good. Everybody is motivated to work hard and to get success.

Horrible Place to Work, Not a place for people with self respect

I joined a Asst. Manager Commercial - could work only for 2 months with great difficulty. Absolutely no planning, undue pressure from your heads. Nobody at higher level want to dig deep, address and close the issues - just want to show a big picture to CEO and manage. Worst thing is that they with hold salaries for no fault of yours. No corporate culture. No corporate ethics. Worst than a maravadi shop. Only yelling and screaming at employees is the norm. If you value your skills and have self respect, please do not join this company. You will regret working for them. God Bless those who are managing to stay.

Pros

Lunch is provided, but nominal amount is deducted from salary

Cons

No peace of mind

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?