Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd

India46 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Monitoring system

I have been working this company for 8 months nice working atmosphere and gathered some knowledge about the working of telecom company and tower management THANK YOU.

productive n good for freshers

good for time being ...culture is good but there is no growth in salary n benefits for employees. for personal growth n career development less chances.

Telecom Power Management Unit

I have been working at Pace Power Systems Pvt full-time (More than 3 years) Very good company and every employ has to take the challenging job in this company.

Pros

Good Place for career starters

Cons

No recommendable for experienced people.

System of work

I would like to say thank you to the respective office for give me a huge opportunity. And thanks to my manager for teaching me a lot about the system related work.

Pros

Free convince

Cons

Time is mandatory

Healthy working environment

One of the best companies in telecom sector which provide you all the assistance to build your career. The head of all the departments are supportive at their best.

Most Enjoyable part of the job

Pace Power have given me the opportunity to explore and implement my HR Skills for the setting up new business into MPCG circle with a great client like Viom Networks.

Pros

New Challenges

Cons

Business uncertainity

good & productive

Balance in work and personal life, good colleagues, enjoyed & learned lot. Supportive staff & subordinates.started learning management of Things & situations.

Pros

work culture

Fun Place

Administration manager and HR assistant work in enjoyable

Pros

friendly co workers

Cons

office 22 Km from City., long travel

Satisfactory

Processed Company. Good Management. Employee oriented. Good Quality standards.

Nice Place to grow in Carrier

I ma working currently in PACE Power as technocommercial manager, its a place where i am learning lot of thing which are not feasible in any MNC, though the culture is not so advanced but even after that i will say its a good place to work

Pros

Good Learning, work life balance

Cons

culture

Company is good for all male & female employee, salary status is good because salary was credited on all employees on time in every month.

Pace Power is ltd company and all operation employees is in payroll, well behaved for all and always thinking about growth.

An organisation with lot of opportunities

An organisation with lot of opportunities. A wonderful place to work with.

Product wise fine & working environmental is good

Working is goodGathered technical Experience & basic thingsManagement is supportingTeam work is fine.i enjoyed working with is management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd