Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd

Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

India46 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

productive n good for freshers

good for time being ...culture is good but there is no growth in salary n benefits for employees. for personal growth n career development less chances.

productive

good place for working and staff is helpful. salary will be on time and the culture is great but the juniors are not cooperative.......................

Nice job

Great Experience in pace power systems. And good office environment. Good Gide lines from Customer and well support. But from one year on wards we are didn't get any Salary hike

pace power systems pvt.ltd is a good company

overall it is a good company,good relationship with clients,tace care of employers, no work pressure to employers, managers are given more freedom to work

Pros

free lunch

Horrible Place to Work, Not a place for people with self respect

I joined a Asst. Manager Commercial - could work only for 2 months with great difficulty. Absolutely no planning, undue pressure from your heads. Nobody at higher level want to dig deep, address and close the issues - just want to show a big picture to CEO and manage. Worst thing is that they with hold salaries for no fault of yours. No corporate culture. No corporate ethics. Worst than a maravadi shop. Only yelling and screaming at employees is the norm. If you value your skills and have self respect, please do not join this company. You will regret working for them. God Bless those who are managing to stay.

Pros

Lunch is provided, but nominal amount is deducted from salary

Cons

No peace of mind

Not Satisfactory

The overall work life balance and the job demands does not correspond to the emoluments and benefits. The company has been a manufacturer of telecom equipment and recently diversified into services sector but some how struggling to keep pace with the demands and challenges associated with this sector and we at the middle management level are the worst hit. Customers are highly demanding whereas our management does not realize the ground challenges wherein spot and immediate decisions are required with empowerment of filed managers.

Pros

sound base and inroads with customers due to manufacturer tag

Cons

The existing processes that need urgent reform

Good work experience

Basically this is a field work but good work experience management also good and co workers also supported always good.

Helpfull & Good management

Friendly & Helpful Persons Good Management Helpful & Good management

Cons

long hour

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?