Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd

India46 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Worl Place

It is a Good Organisation where you can work and learn new things. Management is supportive, You need to keep yourself update about what you are doing as there is lost of call regarding your activity.

productive n good for freshers

good for time being ...culture is good but there is no growth in salary n benefits for employees. for personal growth n career development less chances.

Telecom Power Management Unit

I have been working at Pace Power Systems Pvt full-time (More than 3 years) Very good company and every employ has to take the challenging job in this company.

Pros

Good Place for career starters

Cons

No recommendable for experienced people.

A good work place

Month closer 5 days are very typical because the worksheet is send to HO and the department head is con call with us. I learn how to do best result with facing many typicality and solve problem and achieve goal of organization. I was directly reports to national manager and my boss is very helpful man. Culture of workplace is very punctual and responsible. Lend owners satisfaction work is very hard work in job. All the team member are work in a unit and helpful nature

Pros

Cons

Long hours work

To Learn

But sometimes we forget that it’s also a time to share your own goals (and even suggestions!) for the future with your boss. After all, you’re part of a team, and talking about what’s working, what’s not, and what would make you a better professional can only help your boss be a stronger leader. Plus, it’s a great chance to show that you’re committed to your success—and to the company’s.

pace power systems pvt.ltd is a good company

overall it is a good company,good relationship with clients,tace care of employers, no work pressure to employers, managers are given more freedom to work

Pros

free lunch

Productive & fun work place

I learned many good things. Enjoyable work environment. Management is very good. Everybody is motivated to work hard and to get success.

every people of company is very friendly and supportive for ground person

every people of company is very friendly and supportive for ground person. the hardest part of job time is when customer had a problem and they all making presser with together.

Cluster leader engineer

 Deployment of cluster and training, allocation, control and utilization of material for smooth functioning of Organization in my circle.  Preparation and Maintenance of all records. Maintenance of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports.  Planning of appointments and meetings with customer.  Maintaining the service Engineers attendance and Expense Details Monthly wise.  Coordinate with HO for Spares Stock Availability.  Responsible for Spare management and inventory management.  Maintaining in Cluster Call Records and Reports.  Maintaining Cluster Expenses and Revenue Details.  Support Technical to Customers and Service Engineers 24*7.  I manage for 2000 above sites in Chennai circle.

Pros

Free lunches

Not Satisfactory

The overall work life balance and the job demands does not correspond to the emoluments and benefits. The company has been a manufacturer of telecom equipment and recently diversified into services sector but some how struggling to keep pace with the demands and challenges associated with this sector and we at the middle management level are the worst hit. Customers are highly demanding whereas our management does not realize the ground challenges wherein spot and immediate decisions are required with empowerment of filed managers.

Pros

sound base and inroads with customers due to manufacturer tag

Cons

The existing processes that need urgent reform

Nice Place to grow in Carrier

I ma working currently in PACE Power as technocommercial manager, its a place where i am learning lot of thing which are not feasible in any MNC, though the culture is not so advanced but even after that i will say its a good place to work

Pros

Good Learning, work life balance

Cons

culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pace Power Systems Pvt Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?