PANJAB UNIVERSITY

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Complete freedom to work an express

It's an amazing place to work. This place has given me the complete freedom of work and expression. Workplace culture is super supportive and professional

Lot of Politics be careful

I worked at Panjab University almost 4 years. Lot of politics there. If you are not from sanghi ideology it's really hard for you to perform your job role. Be careful for your future here 😐

Cons

No appreciation for good work

good workplace

good workplace, fun to work, it is completely massed with patients which have normal everyday or complex situations to deal with. It is really challenging to fulfill and complete the everyday tasks.

excellent learning and professional workplace

I have learnt how to work with professionals and I improved my team working skills by partaking in projects. it seems to me that being novice, working in totally professional workplace was a great honor for me.

Pros

suitable shifts

Cons

day leaves were not allowed

Fun at workplace

• Customer service. • Stock management. • Ordering. • Cleaning. • Cash management. • EDC balancing on Excel • Check-in, Check-outs • Settling the Eftpos • Checking all guests balances and charge it • Receptionist

productive and precised

I gained knowledge and developed my personality from every sphere of life , environment is really remarkable and provides a soothing place to everyone to become a dynamic figure.

Suitable work place with wonderful city life and reputation of university

The university is one of the best in the region. It carries lot of strength to enter a career in it . Politics of the senate is hard to bear for sensitive people. Yet it is one of the worth while places of work in india.

It's a teaching institute and I have graduated, post-graduated and doctorate from Panjab university. It's a very wonderful experience to be here as a student and afterward as a research scholar

Panjab university Chandigarh

Job atmosphere is good but salary and job is not enough. They recruit for seasonal jobs but no permanent placement. They are independent body so having self made rules and work as per Panjab University Act 1947

It was good experience

It was good experience, Panjab university is very good place to work for, I have been working here since 2014 December, As a Programme Assistant. Thanks.

Resercher in Chemistry

I did work on the area of thermodynamics and published papers in international journal of Chemistry. All necessary equipments and chemicals were available so that our work was going on speedily. Our supervisor Prof.D.V.S. jain instructed nicely for doing excellent work during my stay at Panjab University , Chandigarh. There is a environment for doing good work here.

Nice place to work

good management qualified and nice team I learned many new things Sometimes felt very hard days to work but succeeded many extra activities did there

It is ok

Panjab university is good place to develop ideology in sciences. PU has well equipped labs and scientific faculties. Rules and regulations considerably are well arranged.

PRoductive and fun workplace

I completed my Bachelors in engineering at Panjab University, Chandigarh,India and gained a lot of knowledge about electrical and electronics engineering.

The day started with a meeting and ended up with a meeting as well. I learned how to manage things well, how to communicate well and it helped me in dealing with human resource.

Pros

Skills learnt

Cons

short breaks

Best place to work

Best place to stay and work. People are very helpful moreover Chandigarh is one of the best places in India. Panjab university stands at number 1 in research

Good work culture

overall good experience with the staff and chairperson. good infrastructure and well organised department of education. library is well equipped and neatly managed.

Productive and positive workplace

Campus where I gained experience for life. One of the best universities in india. Proud to be a part of this campus and best government set up where we can explore ourself

computer work

Job is very good but not secure its on daily wages but overall department staff and work is very good and working hours are convenient two holidays in a week

One of the best universities in the world and one of the top universities in India.Great environment for work.

Routine work in the morning to check the problems of students and colleges after that the problems solved with the held on the Senior Officer and Principal of the college. When solve the problem it was good Management co-operate with us as per rules & regulations. Coworkers help us to do work When we declare the result of the student and their grievances When declared the result of the students

It was not a job as it was only Project Report

It was the part of my Masters Program so i had no salary or benefits there. This report was to make sure how to handle project and to make us learn how to submit the report which was purely educational and was a good experience.

Pros

Learned about wiriting Thesis and Reporting for a Project given.

Cons

N.A

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PANJAB UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PANJAB UNIVERSITY with

Learn about PANJAB UNIVERSITY in popular locations

• PANJAB UNIVERSITY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?