Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd

Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

It was a great experience to working with them there is supported work nature along each other. Always friendly behaviour with seniors and juniors as wellI will recommend every one to work there thanks
Pros
Breakfast, lunch and dinner for all staff available
Cons
9 to 10 hours maximum
I had been worked over 5years from steward from begampet branch than turn to Hi-tech city and than promoted to captain and transfer to Gachibowli branch nice environment to work with the staff and willingness to exploring our talant towards customers launching different products regarding the seasons that was very good sign to know new things promotion are very good incentives.,awards,encouragement, appraisals increment s that was nice working with paradise i miss paradise
High working hours is the only difficulty at this company Management is good Professional work culture Work training provided periodically Learnt the dining table ethics
Always new things to learn, good to managment, good training team, great HR good platform for new people. Learn more things faster and better likely to make life easier.
Pros
Free food
Cons
The paradise food court pvt ltd is good company. Now paradise has total 42 branch across India but the main branche is in Hydrabad. My overall work experience is good I learn a lot of thinks in 2 year.
I am working steward senior i am belive my expr... Parfact 2years competed steward work but not groth posting very bad paradise new captan manager traning join but no senior employe post groth very bad.
when i joined paradise central kitchen it big and free space for loading & unloading to the 7 outlet but after 5 months they shifted to jp nagar which was very small place
Pros
free food
Cons
hard wok
I currently working in paradise, this is good company and good facility provide to all employees, there are differences types facility for guest, well sitting, family party, biriyani is the most famous in paradise.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Time to time
Good place to work .for a fresh its a way to learning place... Nice management .lots of Opportunity is there .I really thanks paradise give me.good operating....
Pros
free fooding
Paradise is growing by leaps and bounds every day. Poised to open around 20 outlets in by Mar 2018, it is set bring authentic Hyderabadi Biryani closer to all of India.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paradise Food Court Pvt Ltd?
Am working as a simple and challenging job in Paradise Food Court. Management is good and co workers & colleagues are well supporting. its a superb location.
In that year it is so good to do that job because I'm small in that year it is good I earn some money and experience how to do a work and how to be in duty
Pros
total free
Cons
6-8 hours
working in this company from last 3 years and it is a good place to work and also have corporate office and it is a restaurant and food court business as i have to develop and grow i want to change the company.
Management Is not good,,, No job guarantee, 12 hours duty, Week off is rotational, Sometimes No week off, Saturday and Sunday compulsory working.