PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews

I have joined this organization in the year 2015 as Jr associate in regulatory affairs department and still continuing in the same department. I can say that, i am lucky to got into this kind of organization in the beginning of my career. And the most important thing which i am experiencing is balance between work an personal life.
Working for about an year here now but in no way this place feels like a corporate. The managers lack competence in supporting the team. Work is thrown at employee with bare minimum name sake training. The senior management is involved in lots of politics. Some people are promoted thrice in a year and others keep proving over and over again Couple of them were asked to leave without any information to the employees. FAVORITISM is at its peak. Team leads, ATMs and all promotions are based upon sycophancy. There is no system in place for grievance redressal by the management. HR is almost non existent. Over all you are in a for a crude experience. The motto seems to be Might is Right and if you know nothing, you are bright.
Pros
Location, Chandigarh City, Majboori
Cons
Poor work life balance, biased appraisals and promotions, no employee development plans
It's like a family, very good culture, good benefits, flexible timings, no pressure and good management to help you grow, a great place to work, beleave me I worked for 7+ years
It was a wonderful experience.v Good work culture. Facility to work from Home was added advantage. Salary and perks were satisfactory. Bonus was given every year. Over all very good tenure.
Pros
Fast paced.
Cons
At times long hours.
I loved working here. My manager was fantastic, fair, direct, no hidden agendas. I can't say enough about it. I learned new skills that I would not have had had I not worked for Parexel. The workplace culture is warm and friendly but objective driven.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
N/a
very good work atmosphere,i enjoyed work , fully satisfied to work with Parexel. Learned so many new tools from Parexel.Little work challenges are there
I have worked in Parexel more than 2 years i have learnt more things how to develop my self in current and learnt how the organization works Over all Parexel is a very good company which i can refer any one who had adequate knowledge on their role
I am very happy to be part of Paraxel family and its a great start to my IT career after my graduation. I got a perfect opportunity to learn a lot about IT industry.
It's a very good organization creating buzz in India right now. Have so much to offer to IT aspirants in India . It has great work life, technically sound and understanding individuals at higher places. It gives a good boost to career.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PAREXEL?
The employees are well trained. It is a good-paying job with a lot of workload, but the work is interesting. The work culture is good and well managed.
Day at work is cool, everyday is like learning may be professionally, Cool management team at present, No Data Integrity , data management sessions, Overall good.
Pros
Free lunch, Cab facilities
Cons
Journey
Company that gives importance to Employees and work Life balance. We dont find great pressure a work ,but at the same time.Too much leisure in work inculcates lazyness in teams.
Pros
Free Cabs, Lunch, BreakFast, Dinner
Cons
Some Projects are still on Old technologies
High performance culture and healthy co-operative and equal opportunity staff with motivating managers and co-workers, high rewarding and company with great learning environment
Life at this organization is quite good. Management is employee and patient centric. Offer reasonable employee benefit. Lot of engagement activities and internal job promotions.
Please change the management. It is a gross insult to the nation when a MNC brings in work and it is managed by such incompetent people. Many colleagues are wonderful but the toxicity due to nepotism and having talent less people leading talented group is a joke. A monkey cannot lead a group of lion. But that's what happening at Paraxel - Mohali.
Nepotism and favoritism the two pillars. Local office has highly suffocating and a toxic environment to work in. There is no work life balance sply if you are at a managerial position. No recognition/appreciation of honest hard work. It work on hear say. VP does not have any managerial skills and is highly biased. The culture is such that you are expected to be quite and do as you are told. Even HR dept. is untrustworthy.
They provide good salary and benefits for freshers. Sometimes you are required to work late. Work life balance depends on the team you are working for.
Parexel is a good company to start your carrier but its not good if you want to advance in it. The Management is biased and not trust worthy. Even HR is not trustworthy. Good process but not good management/execution. Favoritism is highly promoted instead of knowledge. No cooperation from the Management team. Very casual attitude of handling things. No growth opportunities.
Parexel Mohali office was a good office to work within, however it had lesser opportunities to grow within the same organization and had lesser employee retention policies.
Working in Parexel is absolutely fantastic. Easy to balance work and Family. But coming to technology, they are using legacy technologies. Need to update new Technologies.
Good working environment and scope of growth. Salary packages are competitive. work exposure is good and safe working environment for women and men alike
  1. Employee Reviews