PAREXEL

PAREXEL Employee Reviews

India234 reviews

Overall the growth opportunities are good, however there is lot of work pressure.The managers are highly supportive. However few colleagues are highly challenging and create mess in the project team which is something that I really did not like and these are going unnoticed !

Very slow growth

Slow growth and salary not upto mark..even after knowing that u r performing well they will not promote you...otherwise culture is also very politics..depends on which project u r working in ...can be very stressfull

Pros

Working hours are fine

Cons

No growth

Productive and fun place to work

It has good work culture and sometimes work might be overwhelming but overall work life balance is good. Team is very responsive and management is very good in understanding people concerns

No work life balance

The management was neither employee friendly nor encouraging, overload of work, training not upto the mark, many team mates were incompetent and non-cooperative,

Pros

You have a job

Cons

Long hours, no respect, non courteous management, incompetent management in handling team

Pathetic work culture

Very stressful, low salary, highly time demanding, no personal and work life balance, no professionalism no respect for colleagues, every person on higher position feels he or she is superior than freshers.Toxic environment, poor management.

very good culture and we can learn more

Yes good place to work, I have very good experience with Parexel, and my works are rewarded and Awarded.Friendly Management Team, no limit to your creativity and Ideas.

Pros

Yew we have Free food (breakfast, lunch and dinner)

Politics and slow

The company used to be the best but since mid 2018, it has only declined. Your hardwork will never pay off. Forced to work extra without OT and they will only appreciate in words and will never pay you for your hardwork. Only those close to managment gets the promotion.

Pros

Only company in Chandigarh

Cons

Salary not justifiable

Biased to the core

Working for about an year here now but in no way this place feels like a corporate. The managers lack competence in supporting the team. Work is thrown at employee with bare minimum name sake training. The senior management is involved in lots of politics. Some people are promoted thrice in a year and others keep proving over and over again Couple of them were asked to leave without any information to the employees. FAVORITISM is at its peak. Team leads, ATMs and all promotions are based upon sycophancy. There is no system in place for grievance redressal by the management. HR is almost non existent. Over all you are in a for a crude experience. The motto seems to be Might is Right and if you know nothing, you are bright.

Pros

Location, Chandigarh City, Majboori

Cons

Poor work life balance, biased appraisals and promotions, no employee development plans

Very good organization, if you joined don't leave

It's like a family, very good culture, good benefits, flexible timings, no pressure and good management to help you grow, a great place to work, beleave me I worked for 7+ years

I have joined this organization in the year 2015 as Jr associate in regulatory affairs department and still continuing in the same department. I can say that, i am lucky to got into this kind of organization in the beginning of my career. And the most important thing which i am experiencing is balance between work an personal life.

It was a wonderful experience.v Good work culture. Facility to work from Home was added advantage. Salary and perks were satisfactory. Bonus was given every year. Over all very good tenure.

Pros

Fast paced.

Cons

At times long hours.

I loved working here. My manager was fantastic, fair, direct, no hidden agendas. I can't say enough about it. I learned new skills that I would not have had had I not worked for Parexel. The workplace culture is warm and friendly but objective driven.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

N/a

cooperative and productive atmosphere

very good work atmosphere,i enjoyed work , fully satisfied to work with Parexel. Learned so many new tools from Parexel.Little work challenges are there

colleagues are very collaborative and management and befits are good

I have worked in Parexel more than 2 years i have learnt more things how to develop my self in current and learnt how the organization works Over all Parexel is a very good company which i can refer any one who had adequate knowledge on their role

Great place to start my career

I am very happy to be part of Paraxel family and its a great start to my IT career after my graduation. I got a perfect opportunity to learn a lot about IT industry.

Productive and Fun workplace with lots of facilities.

It's a very good organization creating buzz in India right now. Have so much to offer to IT aspirants in India . It has great work life, technically sound and understanding individuals at higher places. It gives a good boost to career.

Fast paced but enjoyable

The employees are well trained. It is a good-paying job with a lot of workload, but the work is interesting. The work culture is good and well managed.

Good Place to gain experience as a fresher

Day at work is cool, everyday is like learning may be professionally, Cool management team at present, No Data Integrity , data management sessions, Overall good.

Pros

Free lunch, Cab facilities

Cons

Journey

Company that gives importance to Employees and work Life balance

Company that gives importance to Employees and work Life balance. We dont find great pressure a work ,but at the same time.Too much leisure in work inculcates lazyness in teams.

Pros

Free Cabs, Lunch, BreakFast, Dinner

Cons

Some Projects are still on Old technologies

Quality Driven work

High performance culture and healthy co-operative and equal opportunity staff with motivating managers and co-workers, high rewarding and company with great learning environment

My review

Life at this organization is quite good. Management is employee and patient centric. Offer reasonable employee benefit. Lot of engagement activities and internal job promotions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAREXEL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PAREXEL with