PARUL UNIVERSITY

• Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

work place is very good

-: Work atmosphere is very healthy and good -: I have learned a lot think from Parul university like how to deal with students as well as parents.-: Management of Parul university is very excellent and knowledgeable person. -: Parul University like a training center for every one and very healthy workplace. -: nothing-: manage always cooperate to their employee.

Cons

inside politics is the worst and no one will listen to your explanation

you have to work continuously without taking any break. you get only 20 minutes lunch break and if your call target is not achieved then you have to stay late without any transport facility. the office is 12 kms from city parameters. it is difficult to work when the environment is stressful.

Pros

Cons

bad environment, politics, mean people

Productive and friendly environment

Parul University is a great organisation to work. It mainly focuses on development of faculties through many ways along with students. It’s an University with all the necessary facilities available for students to study.

Highly undervalued culture

The outside image is 180 degree of the inside scene. Competition is below par and rivalry is the forefront. Brace yourself for a different experience. They treat all as new comers and find your safe corner first.

Pros

Campus

Cons

Behavior

Don't Waste Your Time Here.

Low Salary, Not Supportive, Liers, Reimbursement Department is Zero., They Deduct Actual Expenses and Pay Less, they think all expenses you will Face self, Team support zero, Attitude problem in top Management, No Trust Level. Fake Dealing in top Management. They will

Pros

There is Nothing Pros

Cons

Salary, Not Supportive, Liers, Reimbursement Department is Zero., They Deduct Actual Expenses and Pay Less, they think all expenses you will Face self, team support zero, Attitude problem in top Management, No Trust Level

Friendly and helpful Management

Students, staff and management were always very helpful. The work atmosphere was really friendly. My day starts from the staff room with all smiling faces and ends with intelligent students.

fun workspace

parul university was the starting of my career and its been almost 3 years i left but i dont think i will get such a working environment anywhere, i had good colleagues. sometimes working was stressful but enjoyable if u get a good and supporting staff.also every year mgmt appreciates the staff by giving awards.

Cons

deadlines and stayback

Productive and fun place to work

since was class coordinator was not much to do. learned about how the work is done, and enjoyable part was communicate with other student and discuss new ideas. overall was a good experience and learnt a lot through out the job.

Experience gain University

The Parul is one of the finest university in Gujrat ,I am feeling proud to be a part of it.Well known and very good university in gujrat.it also has faccility to take further education for students as well as teachers too.

Best learning lab for fresher who wants to get established as academician

Best learning lab for fresher who wants to get established as academician. Spend 2-3 years to get complete picture of academician. You will get lot of disappointment if you are expecting hike or increment in salary. Else undoubtly the best opportunity provider to shape a career as academician.

Good Place to work. Learned a lot of things. Management is nice. Good location and atmosphere. Workplace culture is excellent. Colleagues were good. Had great time.

A stressful environment with no incentives

It is difficult to survive because of lack of support from the management. There is only one way communication system and that is of top to bottom. You might be lucky if you have supporting boss or else there is a lot of deadlines not just from the boss but from the management as well. The employees who work are pushed with further workload while the employees who are not having the capacity are given free time. This results into a lot of pressure on the employees who are already putting in 100% of their time and efforts. You might get pushed a lot with no incentives unless you demand for them They do not value employees and just treat them like liability

Pros

You might be lucky if you get good team to work with

Cons

Long hours, unfriendly management

my workplace is very good for me

i like my workplace but the company give me this job only for 6 months so i would look the new job regarding this job in my current job i like the job timing 10am to 5pm

Productive and Innovative

During the academic years many youth festivals and student knowledge enhancing events are conducted in campus.They have also subscribed for Springer and science direct international journals to provide knowledge and make familiar student with recent technologies word wide.

Pros

foreign exchange programme, management

Bad work place

Timely Salary Good student Not deserve for enthusiastic people Bad environment for employee Clerical work Give less importance to primary job Poor Management Bad reputation of owner

Not productive place

I had worked as Desktop technician in this University . Learning for desktop support is very much but there was unnecessary work is more . But different software installation is only for learning .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

best place to work

the best place to work with a good work life balance. has a lot of perks. great team and very helpful people. easily approachable teams and helpful managers

Competitive and learning environment

Working at parul university was a biggest pleasure of my work experience.I got to learn something new everyday at parul university.Its competitive and learning environment ,working with experienced people ,and co-operative students help me to improve my technical nd communicative aspects.Its work culture and management makes you feel comfortable like a family member to work with.It has been the great experience of my lifetime.

Good Environment for Learning and Exploration

The Management is good at all and provides you opportunities to explore your work expertise and gain experiences, our bitter experiences are compensation, monetary benefits, and work-life balance. you can enjoy the job but under full of restriction

Pros

Opportunities and learning

Cons

Monetary benefits and work life balance

Very Good Experience

One good thing is working hours are fixed. Working environment is overall good. All the employees are very humble and cooperative except some of the members who is really not accept the changes for improvement and consistently report negative reports to the management against the colleague employees or other university employees without the management requirement. They have try to prove that he is only the person doing the good job in university.) Increment is not fixed i.e. not given regular basis i.e. not every year and also increment hike percentage is not very much satisfactory given by the management. There is a limited scope for financial growth as management not to think for their employees.

Good place to work and learn

Good place to work and learn. Here I got a chance to work with the students of diffrent cultures of various countries. It improved not only my teaching skills but also communication, time management and leadership abilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARUL UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PARUL UNIVERSITY with

• PARUL UNIVERSITY
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?