PARUL UNIVERSITY

• Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

work place is very good

-: Work atmosphere is very healthy and good -: I have learned a lot think from Parul university like how to deal with students as well as parents.-: Management of Parul university is very excellent and knowledgeable person. -: Parul University like a training center for every one and very healthy workplace. -: nothing-: manage always cooperate to their employee.

Cons

inside politics is the worst and no one will listen to your explanation

you have to work continuously without taking any break. you get only 20 minutes lunch break and if your call target is not achieved then you have to stay late without any transport facility. the office is 12 kms from city parameters. it is difficult to work when the environment is stressful.

Pros

Cons

bad environment, politics, mean people

Friendly and helpful Management

Students, staff and management were always very helpful. The work atmosphere was really friendly. My day starts from the staff room with all smiling faces and ends with intelligent students.

fun workspace

parul university was the starting of my career and its been almost 3 years i left but i dont think i will get such a working environment anywhere, i had good colleagues. sometimes working was stressful but enjoyable if u get a good and supporting staff.also every year mgmt appreciates the staff by giving awards.

Cons

deadlines and stayback

Productive and fun place to work

since was class coordinator was not much to do. learned about how the work is done, and enjoyable part was communicate with other student and discuss new ideas. overall was a good experience and learnt a lot through out the job.

Good Place to work. Learned a lot of things. Management is nice. Good location and atmosphere. Workplace culture is excellent. Colleagues were good. Had great time.

best place to work

the best place to work with a good work life balance. has a lot of perks. great team and very helpful people. easily approachable teams and helpful managers

Competitive and learning environment

Working at parul university was a biggest pleasure of my work experience.I got to learn something new everyday at parul university.Its competitive and learning environment ,working with experienced people ,and co-operative students help me to improve my technical nd communicative aspects.Its work culture and management makes you feel comfortable like a family member to work with.It has been the great experience of my lifetime.

Good place to work and learn

Good place to work and learn. Here I got a chance to work with the students of diffrent cultures of various countries. It improved not only my teaching skills but also communication, time management and leadership abilities.

productive and nice place to work

I received Cooperation, coordination and sapport , from my superior they encourage continuous learning and provides best exposure to new ideas. It was great experience to work there.

Productive and Enthusiastic working environment

Parul University is the best place to learn and achieve the target that one has decided in the life. The place has very positive working environments.

Pros

Positive working Environment

Cons

Na

It provides good work life balance and friendly working atmoshphere.

It is very good to work here as the staff and the higher authorities are very co-operative. They provide excellent opportunities to explore the field and their support during the tenure is commendable.

lab technician

its not a typical day i learned how to work with student management is not good my co-workers are not co operative enjoy with student

Pros

nothing

Cons

breaks

It is one of the best private university in India

Best work culture. Provides excellent opportunities for growth and many performance based incentives. The management is very understanding of staffs problems and provide solutions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARUL UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PARUL UNIVERSITY with