PARUL UNIVERSITY

PARUL UNIVERSITY Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

fun workspace

parul university was the starting of my career and its been almost 3 years i left but i dont think i will get such a working environment anywhere, i had good colleagues. sometimes working was stressful but enjoyable if u get a good and supporting staff.also every year mgmt appreciates the staff by giving awards.

Cons

deadlines and stayback

Productive and fun place to work

since was class coordinator was not much to do. learned about how the work is done, and enjoyable part was communicate with other student and discuss new ideas. overall was a good experience and learnt a lot through out the job.

Best learning lab for fresher who wants to get established as academician

Best learning lab for fresher who wants to get established as academician. Spend 2-3 years to get complete picture of academician. You will get lot of disappointment if you are expecting hike or increment in salary. Else undoubtly the best opportunity provider to shape a career as academician.

my workplace is very good for me

i like my workplace but the company give me this job only for 6 months so i would look the new job regarding this job in my current job i like the job timing 10am to 5pm

Competitive and learning environment

Working at parul university was a biggest pleasure of my work experience.I got to learn something new everyday at parul university.Its competitive and learning environment ,working with experienced people ,and co-operative students help me to improve my technical nd communicative aspects.Its work culture and management makes you feel comfortable like a family member to work with.It has been the great experience of my lifetime.

Good Environment for Learning and Exploration

The Management is good at all and provides you opportunities to explore your work expertise and gain experiences, our bitter experiences are compensation, monetary benefits, and work-life balance. you can enjoy the job but under full of restriction

Pros

Opportunities and learning

Cons

Monetary benefits and work life balance

Good place to work and learn

Good place to work and learn. Here I got a chance to work with the students of diffrent cultures of various countries. It improved not only my teaching skills but also communication, time management and leadership abilities.

productive and nice place to work

I received Cooperation, coordination and sapport , from my superior they encourage continuous learning and provides best exposure to new ideas. It was great experience to work there.

good place to learn stuff with very flexible work environment

After being graduated from National Institute of Technology Warangal, i was selected in an on-campus career fare with a very good salary. My tenure at Parul University kept in brief statements would be: - Flexible work Environment. - Lots of time to learn new stuff.

Pros

friendly work environment

Cons

Management needs to change a bit

Productive and Enthusiastic working environment

Parul University is the best place to learn and achieve the target that one has decided in the life. The place has very positive working environments.

Pros

Positive working Environment

Cons

Na

It provides good work life balance and friendly working atmoshphere.

It is very good to work here as the staff and the higher authorities are very co-operative. They provide excellent opportunities to explore the field and their support during the tenure is commendable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARUL UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PARUL UNIVERSITY with

• PARUL UNIVERSITY
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?