PARUL UNIVERSITY

PARUL UNIVERSITY Management reviews

Clear

work place is very good

-: Work atmosphere is very healthy and good -: I have learned a lot think from Parul university like how to deal with students as well as parents.-: Management of Parul university is very excellent and knowledgeable person. -: Parul University like a training center for every one and very healthy workplace. -: nothing-: manage always cooperate to their employee.

Highly undervalued culture

The outside image is 180 degree of the inside scene. Competition is below par and rivalry is the forefront. Brace yourself for a different experience. They treat all as new comers and find your safe corner first.

Pros

Campus

Cons

Behavior

Don't Waste Your Time Here.

Low Salary, Not Supportive, Liers, Reimbursement Department is Zero., They Deduct Actual Expenses and Pay Less, they think all expenses you will Face self, Team support zero, Attitude problem in top Management, No Trust Level. Fake Dealing in top Management. They will

Pros

There is Nothing Pros

Cons

Salary, Not Supportive, Liers, Reimbursement Department is Zero., They Deduct Actual Expenses and Pay Less, they think all expenses you will Face self, team support zero, Attitude problem in top Management, No Trust Level

Friendly and helpful Management

Students, staff and management were always very helpful. The work atmosphere was really friendly. My day starts from the staff room with all smiling faces and ends with intelligent students.

Good Place to work. Learned a lot of things. Management is nice. Good location and atmosphere. Workplace culture is excellent. Colleagues were good. Had great time.

A stressful environment with no incentives

It is difficult to survive because of lack of support from the management. There is only one way communication system and that is of top to bottom. You might be lucky if you have supporting boss or else there is a lot of deadlines not just from the boss but from the management as well. The employees who work are pushed with further workload while the employees who are not having the capacity are given free time. This results into a lot of pressure on the employees who are already putting in 100% of their time and efforts. You might get pushed a lot with no incentives unless you demand for them They do not value employees and just treat them like liability

Pros

You might be lucky if you get good team to work with

Cons

Long hours, unfriendly management

Productive and Innovative

During the academic years many youth festivals and student knowledge enhancing events are conducted in campus.They have also subscribed for Springer and science direct international journals to provide knowledge and make familiar student with recent technologies word wide.

Pros

foreign exchange programme, management

Bad work place

Timely Salary Good student Not deserve for enthusiastic people Bad environment for employee Clerical work Give less importance to primary job Poor Management Bad reputation of owner

Competitive and learning environment

Working at parul university was a biggest pleasure of my work experience.I got to learn something new everyday at parul university.Its competitive and learning environment ,working with experienced people ,and co-operative students help me to improve my technical nd communicative aspects.Its work culture and management makes you feel comfortable like a family member to work with.It has been the great experience of my lifetime.

Good Environment for Learning and Exploration

The Management is good at all and provides you opportunities to explore your work expertise and gain experiences, our bitter experiences are compensation, monetary benefits, and work-life balance. you can enjoy the job but under full of restriction

Pros

Opportunities and learning

Cons

Monetary benefits and work life balance

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PARUL UNIVERSITY?

Very Good Experience

One good thing is working hours are fixed. Working environment is overall good. All the employees are very humble and cooperative except some of the members who is really not accept the changes for improvement and consistently report negative reports to the management against the colleague employees or other university employees without the management requirement. They have try to prove that he is only the person doing the good job in university.) Increment is not fixed i.e. not given regular basis i.e. not every year and also increment hike percentage is not very much satisfactory given by the management. There is a limited scope for financial growth as management not to think for their employees.

Good place to work and learn

Good place to work and learn. Here I got a chance to work with the students of diffrent cultures of various countries. It improved not only my teaching skills but also communication, time management and leadership abilities.

Its good to worked there

Some of policies are not good for non-teaching staff. There are also some partiality there between teaching and non-teaching staff. There are lots issues in salary, leave and vacation management..

good place to learn stuff with very flexible work environment

After being graduated from National Institute of Technology Warangal, i was selected in an on-campus career fare with a very good salary. My tenure at Parul University kept in brief statements would be: - Flexible work Environment. - Lots of time to learn new stuff.

Pros

friendly work environment

Cons

Management needs to change a bit

Excellent Work Place for International Marketing

My overall Review for this university stands at 4 out of 5. Big university with huge number of students and staff , so only those can survive who can handle this. Working with top management is bit tricky but its all same everywhere.

Pros

All facilities on campus

Cons

Travelling to Africa might not be good idea for your family bonding

lab technician

its not a typical day i learned how to work with student management is not good my co-workers are not co operative enjoy with student

Pros

nothing

Cons

breaks

its quit good being working here and all are mostly helping nature.so feels good.

management is good,all staff is of helping nature,social works is being done here, free camps like surgical,pediatrics,etc so quite good for poor people to take treatment.

Pros

for patients free lunch is given

Best Experience for my Profession as a Photographer

The Best Management over hear, My work very nice was hear, very good knowledge improvement hear I done different type of Photography or videography with Editing work.

One of the best place ti work for freshers

One of the fastest developing university in india, having lots of courses in all faculties from engineering to management , medical, architectural, pharmacy to fine arts and design. Also having courses in law, arts and commerce.

Pros

It trains you in all respects, Besides teaching. Good managementwhich forsee future and plan accordingly

Cons

Too much work

It is one of the best private university in India

Best work culture. Provides excellent opportunities for growth and many performance based incentives. The management is very understanding of staffs problems and provide solutions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARUL UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PARUL UNIVERSITY with