Pathways World School

Pathways World School Employee Reviews

Working experience has been outstanding

Working at Pathways World School , Aravali is thoroughly enjoyed by me. Pathways has made me grow and professionally very well . Therefore I recommend that this is an outstanding institution

A best place to work.

I always recommend this place to work to whom so ever asks me. Best salary, work culture and perfect systems for employees. They always take care of their employees and management is also very supportive to their staff..

Best Place

Pathways had been an excellent organization to learn and grow. The work culture is amazing and Management support is great. Would love each bit of it. Thank you Management

A place you can learn a lot and grow professionally

I have learned a lot at Pathways, beginning from managing your work hence maintaining a balance between your professional and personal front. Coordinating various events and of course exploring your subject area.

Pros

exploring the subject

Cons

work after school hours

good place to work

Good hectic day at school, with lot of learning and teaching. management is very understanding and caring. Best IB school in NCR region long working hours and proximity to school is not near city.

Pros

free food and transport

Cons

Long working hours

Excellent learning and development

Have had an excellent working experience with the Organization. Great atmosphere for learning and working with children, Holistic approach and being a part of nurturing young minds to be global citizens.

best place

This is the best place for a teacher to stay, because everyone is nice to you and wont feel alone, quite well supported staff and encouraging too, nice place

productive and fun work place

nice place find find A good jobs for any one because i think in today's modern arena if loose the good opportunities than their are so many behind you. so don't miss which is good for you

One of the best environment to work with educated people in open minded two way communication.

I had worked for complete Three years in the Pathways with a best collection of colleague and people around me ..Enjoyed the entire period in such a good atmosphere.

Pros

work environment

Cons

progressional delay

productive and fun loving

Its fun working in Pathways, There is a lot to learn about the international system of education. Though working hours are and long and we have to take work home daily.

Pros

free transport and food, fee for child

Cons

Long working hours

School environment

Wonderful place to learn lot of new things ranging from handling kids to office management. Learned to work independently. Learnt to do tasks on short notices.

Pros

Parties

Cons

Tight deadlines

PE Teacher

Pathways world School is a great palace to work. after my Graduation it is my first job. i am very happy to work with Pathways School .

very Productive and exciting Work Culture

I like my job as an executive assistant to the Primary School Principal. The job is good and working with this organisation is really preferred.

Pros

Food, transport

Cons

long hours, far distance

Excellent infrastructure

School management takes pain to look after employees. All needs are very well taken care of. Excellent infrastructure. Close to city and yet far from pollution! Lovable place!

Pros

Free wi-fi, lunch, snacks etc

was ok

pathways is quit good co workers weren't very supporting as well as the management but there was an opportunity to learn more professional wise.

Pros

n/a

Cons

na

It was good

The most typical day at work is mange bac entries and veracross entires for all the three curiculum at a time. Management has there own rules which they don't follow. Co- workers are good. The most enjoyable part of the job us spending time with kids.

A great place to be.

I learned a lot at Pathways. I enjoyed working with everybody as the staff was very caring and supportive. I grew in my knowledge of PYP. I was able to engage my class with pre planned learning engagements.

Pros

free breakfast and lunch

Productive & Fun Work Place

* Teaching all age groups * Managing and Motivating the students. * Very Flexible * Family * Long Hours * Teaching Cricket with passion..

Pros

Infrastructure.

Cons

Long Hours

Freedom to work. Management is approachable. I'm learning here everyday. Long working hours.

a productive working with all the arrangements and planning for the day.

A day starts with the system checks and a round for the entire area. with the challenges to be faced are reviewed and a plan is laid out. This makes every day a learning day for day to day problem and its resolution that's why I call it EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY HERE. A very cooperative management with a thinking of improvement. The hardest part job is yet to come......but the most enjoyable parts are many and specially during the organization of founders day with challenges like qualities and quantity with a time frame plan to be exhibited.

Pros

Best fooding

Cons

Long .long working hrs to the complete the job and be ready for the next days

Global learning place!

Excellent academic environment! Every day at work was interesting and joyful. Supporting management with excellent,very qualified co-workers. The most interesting part of the job was to be with,spending each day with the students across the world .

Pros

Working under excellent management.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pathways World School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3