PATRA INDIA BPO SERVICES PVT LTD

PATRA INDIA BPO SERVICES PVT LTD Employee Reviews

Good working environment but management plays internal politics towards promotions. No recognition for seniors even if you perform well. Promotions were depends on management's personal interest.
Pros
Good working place for females
Cons
Sometimes overtime payments not paid, and having internal politics towards promotions.
8 hour's shift,Very good management,Good work place,They trained very well to me,Dress code formals only,They respect everyone equally,A good company.
Work and personal life is well balanced.Working culture is very good friendly staff and management salary on time without delay .....................
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
this company is very good. i want to work tis company .whatever instruction you give me,i will follw . i will respect the senior .i will considering my wok.will never give a chance of complain..
Pros
no need
Cons
long
It's a complete non voice process and very reliable to work as a fresher in BPO and beneficial to gain experience. Starting salary is under satisfactory which increases after each promotion. Salary will be credited always on time. Working Environment is healthy. Main problem is with shift timing.
Pros
Free Snacks/Lunch/Dinner of all Shift, No delay in Salary, Effective Management, 8 hrs working, 5 days working week
Cons
Shift Timing, Less Leaves, Less OT benefits
Good Working environment Management is good and they treat all equal Gifts for events They provide very well attraction between Employees They conduct meetings and very well for everyone who wants a job in IT
Full of internal politics, they will take your heart but the salary was low and 3 or 4 people work will be assigned to single person. Its like our efforts and their money. Scrap Company. Choose better one guys.
Patra is one of the best fast growing bpo sector... Giving good opportunity for Freshers to begin the carrier in Business processing. Providing benifts to employees.
Patra India is located in Fafadih chowk at Raipur. Not a good company at all. No job security nothing. They have worst management. MNC just for name shake. Will not recommend anyone to join.
I worked in Patra but was harassed by other team members. Even threatening that they even give police complaint, if you work properly. Mostly management always looks into the problems of working women. But male are harassed severely and even cannot say that how they are harassed. Even Internal Committee looks into the issues of working women only but not men. Management knows everything but doesnot act properly. They have CC cameras but doesnot even look into the issues and make others incompetent at work. Our team leader is a worst lady I have ever seen.
salary hike is low, facilities are less, not much interactive people, boring job, but good international standard, timely salary, job security, healthy environment.
No opportunity of growth in the company for hardworkers only for those who can keep licking superior can grow in this company. And the also girls who can do this can also grow high.
peaceful place to work, team work plays the key role. builds individual team management. the most enjoyable part was when the managers also joined the team to complete the project in time.
Good place to work without any target, appreaction for your work, snacks facility available, located in convinent location, various HR activity held in floor, sat & sun off, good timing for shifts.
Patra is very very good office. My work in patra electrical installation maintenance and repair with ac building electrical maintenance fire alarm system cctv camera server room
The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality products and has a global client base. As a result, Mine is a US based client and they have three branches in India.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Salary
Good for women. Nice organization. We can work freely no pressure of targets. Growth cant be expected fastly. Good BPO Service in the city of destiny- Visakhapatnam.
Pros
8 Hrs Shift with Half an hour break
Cons
No general shift
Earlier it was little partiality maintained by management. But now I can say that, it's a good opportunity to work with PATRA. Because I heard that many changes happened in this company, more increments and well developed work placement.
It was fun working. Higher management was so much accessible. Enjoyed communicating with the US clients to understand the actual requirement. Every quarter Team outing was really fun.
I wont suggest any one to work with patra why because im a former employee of patra i felt so many hurdels when i put my resignation all the management people turns against the employee and they will create the new rules which are not mentioned in the company norms and conditions. There is no proper rules and conditions unfortunately at last i put spot resignation i didn't get even 1 rupee i worked 40 days free of cost. There is no proper norms and conditions Management and HR peoples will play cheap politics when you put resignation. Their ultimate goal is employe should not get any salary when employee leaves company.
Pros
Noting to say
Cons
They expect 200% effort but their encouragement is not even 1%
it is the one of the fastest growing company in india. The work environment of the company is very good. Atmosphere is good i will work your company.so iam fully interested.
Pros
near my house
Cons
very near