Patra India

Patra India Employee Reviews

This firm is a good place to settle for only those who are not monetary-cebtric. The organisation provides opportunity to everybody at inception. Pay perks may seem attractive only after 3 yrs. Work environment nd culture way too good than one thinks. Safe environment for either of the gender nd perfect work-life balance with 5 day work week. Love the csr activities undertaken by the company.
We can learn more things like, improving communication skills through talking with co workers, team leaders and also we can improve by writing emails as well...
No work pressure..calm and peaceful environment, Its a good company..happy working with Patra, but little bit annoyed by management level other thn evrything is Ok
Worst working culture Politics every where from ground to top management Lowest pay rate Overall I personally don't recommend anyone to join and spoil their career
I'm happy to work here but salary is bit low to see future here. Management people from the team I worked are very friendly and follows their agenda to there work while comparing to remaining teams.
I am very happy to working in PATRA india BPO services. We are back ward support and costumer service in USA people's. I am working last 2 years in this company.
  1. Employee Reviews