Patterns

Patterns Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Good Growth with lots of politics

Lots of politics over there from management level to HR department. Only partiallity and politics over there specially in data department. Rest department are good for the growth.

Cons

Not getting leave whenever needed, long hours

Back to school or worst

micro-managed every min you are on computer, leads are are just to make recruiter feel they need to do everything. no appriciation, no one is responsible for anything, working on sher luck. worst culture if you are open to sleep with management they will recorgnize your work or your submissions will be sent on lowest priority and will earn nothing.

Patterns insights

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Do not have Job security

I was working in Patterns from last three months . I was working for the Partsgeek project. And my overall work performance was quite good.But in the winter time due to low sales in the Partsgeek project, they do not need all the employs, A small group of employees can also handle the project. So they started firing rest of the employs for no reason. When you ask the reason of firing then they overlap some other reason .

Pros

Health Insurance

Cons

Even tea and snacks are not free you have to pay for everything.

Infra is best !!

One of the best place to work and show your talents here. We are getting enough time and space to work and easy communication channel to connect with our senior Peers too !! Best part they listen to us and act according to our situation. If someone want to work here without any pressure and show your progressive work, this is the best place to work here !!

Pros

Lunches, Canteen

unprofessional

unprofessional behaviour shown by my manager and Blaming...Showing disrespect...Making excuses by department TL... unprofessional behaviour.... not going ever this company the hardest part of the job

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

best place for those who wanna learn

best place for those who wanna learn. if you wanna have a good exposure to the industry with a coordinative team and a health workplace, go for patterns india Best MD I have ever come through, takes you as a child and make you learn. are interested for long term relations with employee.

help fresher to earn money

perfect work was taken by the employees, best way to help in doing works, learn good communication in English, salary date is fixed and incentive date is also fixed.

It was a very good place to work in because i was given importance and responsibilities that i could handle

They made me handle the accounts,do the stock ledger,billing process.Eventhough they are a retail firm they let me do financial jobs which is my interest

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Not completely finance based

It is not good as the employees are trained for working in day shift and after that suddenly pushed for night shift. It is basically an developing company.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Night Shifts

chennai

administration or management related with intellectual property rights

Pros

free lunches and travelling expenses

Cons

as per legal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patterns. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Patterns with

Learn about Patterns in popular locations

• Patterns