PayPal

• Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Overall okish company.

To get promoted you need to be in the good books of your Boss' boss. Otherwise, I don't think the promotion is going to be an easy ride.Tech wise it depends on which team you lands into.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Dual standard management

Good

It was good working with paypal sometimes hard work and hd to work kn weekends as they have large amount of work when it comes to coordination then we have to work with the vendors and the stakeholders

Pros

Food fun travel

Cons

Too mucj work

Nice work environment

Good management and they were very nice and helpful. Nice environment to learn about work. Good multi task handling and learning place. Supportive management team

Pros

Nice support

Cons

Fun workplace which will also keep you on your toes regarding the technologies to be used

A workday will generally involve you discussing about different technologies.A very transparent management allowing you to discuss with your one over manager if any concerns

overall its a good place to work balance of personal and professional life

10/10super supportivethere is an ocean of knowledge to learn from the companymultiple sectors to choose from

Pros

free meal card, cab rides

Cons

couldnt find any

Non appreciative, under paid

Irrespective of the hard work you put in, there is no appreciation. Was asked to mentor new batches, but never appreciated for my work. Was underpaid. Too much of politics. If you want to grow up the ladder, be good to your superiors

Pros

Company shares

Cons

No hike, no promotion

Good culture, company cares about employees

Good office culture and events to rejuvenate. Good food facilities, transport. Work life is mostly good except during some project deadlines or peak times.

Pros

Employee well being

Cons

Compensation can be improved

Fun place to work

Perfect work-life balance, great pay and excellent employees benefits. Living upto their values and ethics.If you work with dedication and perform consistently beyond expectations you are rewarded with excellent pay and promotion. Great leadership team to support . Employee welfare is given priority. Proud to be a paypalian.

Pros

Free snacks, gym, free transport depending on location, fun events and sports, yoga many more Employee perks.

Cons

Delay in interview process and release of offer letter

Productive and fun oriented

I was able to full-fill my work life balance . Have learnt many projects at first preference. Was given additional importance based on my performance.

Good place to learn

Good package more collaboration . high risk on job. Technically sound company . Lot of opportunities to scale up. Best place to innovate and explore with emergency trends both process people and technology. Opportunities to work with cross product teams. You will be encouraged to do things differently.

Employee centric

A very employee centric organization. PayPal cares for the mental and financial wellness of its employees. A very good place to work with good leaders.

Pros

Benefits, Bonus, Stocks, best in the class transport

Cons

Some new leaders need to shed the management style from their previous organization.

Best Company

Overall I had a very good experience. Great team work and will get good support from the Senior Leadership. Will have a very good learning opportunities.

Pros

Free Pickup and drop. Medical benefits.

Cons

Good

Niceplace lot of thingd to learn good facilities friendly environment challenging work bus cab facility weeklly three times team outing food coupons gey togeyher rsu bomus tv caarroms

Productive and a fun workplace

Amazing work culture, The mix of fun and work has always been the best. I have always felt amazing while at work. Till now one of the best company I have ever seen who lives upto its core values.

Risk operations agent

Great place to work , with very nice mentors and global exposure. We come across different diverse people and culture. Happy place to work with all benefits and pay

Worst place to work

When I started with PayPal, they had visionaries in the upper management. Later, it has turned into a place where managers want you to work for min 12 hours and on weekends as well. If you question your manager, you are screwed because they have all power. Lately, a complaint was raised for a manager by whole team to HR and nothing happened to him. He is still with PayPal sucking the blood of employees.

No Work Life Balance

There is no work life balance. The Bangalore facility is famous for very poor management. There is no job security as they can move and remove anyone at anytime. There is no HR panel to help you with your concerns.

Excellent work culture

I would recommend PayPal for anyone who wants to explore themselves. This is an exciting adventure awaiting if you are here. Just know one thing where ever you go, its up to us to rise to the occasion and be on top.

Work life balance

One of the best MNC around the globe. No matter it surprises why it is said and received awards for being the best in business. Core values of the company is what makes even more special among employee.

The experience was nice

I got to learn many things at the company. There was a lot of diversity in the crowd. If interested will give us the opportunity to learn about the management and that is how I got that exposure. PayPal really believes in the 4 pillars - inclusion, wellness, collaboration and innovation.

Great place to work.

Good place to work.You may feel like stress, but you will be relaxed as you always find some fun activities within. Also a Pay master and you have lot of benefits in terms of health / leave policies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PayPal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PayPal with