Paytm

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Good learning curve in a fast paced environment

Working in BD, Day started by making plans for the day and managing any previous or newly arisen issue. Leniency from reporting manager for planning and strategizing activities throughout the day. Work culture is open and collaborative.

paytm is not give good salary and salary will deducted without any reoson

i was working in paytm before long time but they always haven't give promised salary they just give very little that you cant survive very bad in giving salary but good part is there is good incentive but that's not enough and there is so many work load and pressure

Pros

bad in giving salary and there is many pressure

Cons

good incentive

Good place to learn a lot.

Would recommend joining Paytm as a fresher, you'll get to learn a lot. The company has a fast paced working environment, one is expected to follow deadlines rigorously which sometimes lead to stressful work. Management is not upto the mark(this is my opinion). Some teams are very collaborative while others are not, I was lucky to get a good team and have a good manager.

Pros

Free lunches, gym membership

Cons

WLB is bad sometimes

Overall bad experience

- People join and leave within short span therefore no proper processes are set- A person is loaded with so much work and sometimes poked on weekends as well- No work life balance- A lot depends on your team and your manager but that can only help you so much. Mostly everyone is struggling with the work culture at Paytm.- I did not stay for long but have heard that increments do not happen for even 2 years straight.- The company should really think about their employees' well-being, it's almost toxic.- No line drawn between personal and professional life. You will be added to so many whatsapp groups and tagged in messages throughout the day and evening, you will not know when to do your work and when to respond to messages.

Pros

You will learn provided you have a good manager

Cons

Specified so many

F**ked up organisation

All worstStrong politicsGood time to join (for learning as well as earning) was 2014-2018, Now they are deadNo visionChaos without any workNo data-driven approach, intuition driven (top to bottom approach)

There are no fun place and no activities happen.

Joining formalities is much delay, and work space is not so good. Management not much supportive ,they care only avout bussiness .If i discuss about job security then that was zero it's work like chinse company when their work end then fire employee from company.

Pros

No free

Cons

You have to work whenevert it will be completed.

Consultacies eat the employees salary

Consultancies and HR's are tied both and eat the hole salary no one get a good pay from starting itself and more thing TEAM LEADERS PLAYING CONSPIRACY things with other team leaders and subordinates

Pros

Work nature

Cons

Salary, Conspiracy's

Balace between your personal and professional life

Overall the working scenario is challenging as there was no certainty in the response code of the customer. The stereotypes in specific places will result to a down impression.

I was Happy to work with Paytm

Paytm is very Good company.All the staff are very cooperative.I was very Happy to work with Paytm.It was like my dream come true.If I get another chance I want to join again

Good

It's s great place to work, being a small organization, you can learn through the depth of the tasks, and an very energetic place to work. Good for beginners.

good

A typical day at worki am really good interect to people management and learning goodbut salray structure is not goodthe hardest part of the job mostly employe in sale profile part time job it is ealily way to doing part time job

All staf very humble

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.

Cons

Productive and fun place to work and getting new ways ideas and rewards to achieve a target for the Day. With this thing's team performance is better and achieve the target.

Pros

Free gifts n rewards

Like to

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard

Pros

Nice company

Cons

my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing

No doubt working in PayTm is amazing.

The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.

It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.

Pros

No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.

Cons

Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.

Management issue

Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees

Pros

Salary as you work

Cons

Issue not resolved

Productive and one of the best working place I have worked at...

Best Place to work at... My team is the best. Every team member has only one vision to give their best and achieve the targets. I will recommend it to all the freshers.

Pros

The company provides kick start to career with great working environment.

Cons

No Negative point noticed till now

Working with Paytm has been a perfect

Paytm sets a base for your career. This place makes you so flexible that you can work at any place. No specific verticals. You can interact and learn new things. Also your skills are valued.

Pros

ESOP Policy, Career Growth, Work-Life balance

Cons

No Negative point about

I have been working at Paytm for more

Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.

Pros

- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.

Cons

It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.

Superb experience

It was a great experience working at Paytm. Best place I have worked in till now. The place helps you grow a lot in your career and improve your skills and makes you confident and multitalented

Pros

No unnecessary work pressure, Great salary package and employee reward system, Well diversified workplace, Amazing team culture.

Cons

Mostly nothing. It's cool to be part of Paytm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

• Paytm
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?