Paytm logo
Paytm

Paytm

Paytm Employee Review

Am I happy to work in this company

I am so honor to work with my seniors and my team leader and they are teach me how I give my best,I am very happy to work with all my friends of paytm and my seniors.

Pros

Food announce

Cons

10 hours

Same role

Ok kind of organization

- Create fresh sales everyday with a predetermined target - Relationship building, team building and team management along with various sales associated skills were developed with the job. - Management was supportive in the beginning but as the manager changed things started to fall apart within the office. - Pure sales was the kind of job i dealt with. Employee suggestions were considered in the beginning whereas it was not at all a question for the management after the manager changed. - Hardest part was during the last few months i worked with that company the market was dull as it was almost over for the kind of product we dealt with but the targets were rising day by day without any problems. - Most enjoyable time was during the months of September to January where our manager was a bit supportive and friendly.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No reimbursements were provided even though agreed to provide
Same role

product is good. And paytm is now a bigger brand.

Attracting consumer and generating leads is very easy. Organize or approve promotional campaigns. Assigning targets to the sales team. Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
Same location

I like to work in sales

I'm working in retail sales department in paytm. In which we sale paytm wallet to retail merchants. I have glad to work with this kind of fast growing and reputed organization. Also I'm very thankful for the experience which i got with working here..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with