Paytm
Paytm Employee Review

Best Work Policies and Value for Employees

November 1, 2020
The work policies at Paytm are the best. I worked there for almost an year. My Teammates were there from past two-three years. Also, the open cubicles system which really helped us to interact with the senior managers regarding work. All this added value to our work and help us grow and the company as well.
Pros
ESOP Policy, Awards
Cons
This is apparently the best place to work. Especially for freshers
January 22, 2021
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
January 21, 2021
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.
Pros
No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.
Cons
Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.
December 29, 2020
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees
Pros
Salary as you work
Cons
Issue not resolved
  1. Best Work Policies and Value for Employees