Paytm logo
Paytm

Paytm

Paytm Employee Review

Fun culture and learning experience

Paytm is an organization for the beginners who really want to learn the basics as well as the complete knowledge of the e-commerce industry. Paytm helped me in developing my skills and knowledge of the e-commerce and shared services. I am really thankful to the company for providing me such a great opportunity of learning in their captive unit. The work culture of the company is the most enjoyable part as it`s focused on work hard and party even harder principle.

Same role

I was Happy to work with Paytm

Paytm is very Good company.All the staff are very cooperative.I was very Happy to work with Paytm.It was like my dream come true.If I get another chance I want to join again
Same role

Good experience

I know how to do market and deal with the customer the company is also good but i have left my job for my personal issues and now I have comfortable to work with other company so give me a opportunity to do work with you.
Same location

Field sales executive

Paytm is the best banking. Marketing place and nice Indian company.... I'm Working here.... The paytm Office in Noida.... Paytm office is provide high security in the office Office is very neat and clean place Very peaceful nature in the office.... In the office workers behavior very good.... Office work is good...... Overall I like the job ... But one big problem in the job Job based on target.... I cannot done it....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

• Paytm
  • Fun culture and learning experience