Paytm
Paytm Employee Review

Great place for working mothers

November 19, 2020
I joined Paytm during my pregnancy. The best part was that the management supported me every step of the way. I am thankful of each and every person who helped me.
Pros
Flexible working hours, no unnecessary work pressure, Great childcare centre with trained nurses and nannies, Understanding team leaders, ready to help
Cons
Nothing specific. The cafeteria can be improved
October 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Designer, Developer (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Every employee is satisfied when he gets the reward for his hard work and dedication. The ESOP policy is a great initiative by our management. This will help us in the future.
Pros
Townhalls, Support from management and seniors, growth
Cons
No cons
January 22, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
January 21, 2021
Same location
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.
Pros
No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.
Cons
Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.
  1. Great place for working mothers