Paytm logo
Paytm

Paytm

Paytm Employee Review

Much optimized

I am very gracious for the excellent review! It is great to read all of the incredible things i have to say about my time with this. It is employees like myself that help carry the banner and truly can inspire others to help partake in the mission.

Pros

Outstanding corporate, vision backed

Cons

Not many cons, really. It is difficult to recruit new talent here, people don't want to live in Memphis, for no good reason. Can be political at times, but no where near as bad as in other places.

Same roleSame location

Good

It's s great place to work, being a small organization, you can learn through the depth of the tasks, and an very energetic place to work. Good for beginners.
Same role

Join Leave Re-join

What I found her is people wont be staying more than 2 years in the company. There was lesser interaction with fellow employees. Being on the technical side pressure comes with glitches. Will have to face the blame game.
Same location

I was Happy to work with Paytm

Paytm is very Good company.All the staff are very cooperative.I was very Happy to work with Paytm.It was like my dream come true.If I get another chance I want to join again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with