Paytm
Paytm Employee Review

No doubt working in PayTm is amazing.

January 22, 2021
The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
December 1, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.
Pros
- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.
Cons
It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.
November 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I am working in the sales department of Paytm from past two years. I started my professional career there. I would to like to thank each and every person who helped me grow professionally. I got my appraisals on time. The most important thing was the learnings and experience I gained which were priceless.
Pros
You will experience them once you work there.
Cons
Work life at paytm is great
January 21, 2021
Same location
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.
Pros
No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.
Cons
Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.
  1. No doubt working in PayTm is amazing.