Paytm
Paytm Employee Review

Ok

July 5, 2020
I have work here for few months but I get o know many things about E-Wallet and I have got the experience of field sales also. The compny was good and supportive.
December 29, 2020
Same role
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees
Pros
Salary as you work
Cons
Issue not resolved
October 7, 2020
Same role
Field Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.
July 15, 2020
Same location
Associate sales (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
The Support i received was thorough and timely and my issue was addressed with a single interaction, Awesome. Work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great. Any moment u may loss ur job. Not giving experience certificate, because of third party payment system...