Paytm

Paytm

Paytm Employee Review

Paytm is the best online transaction company..

Likes I Joined paytm in December, 2016 and left the organization in June 2018. I started at Oil and Gas domain and was there for 1 month. I had amazing one month learned about oil and gas sector, made a few friends, also attended paytm annual day twice 2017 and 2018 Jan. Randhawa live watching was fun. Just after 1 month of working in Oil and Gas domain I was transferred to Seller Verification depar... read more Dislikes Honestly being transferred from top department in one month Oil and Gas to another without a legitimate reason was not cool. Too much politics, difficult to approach managers even if you do they will leave decision making in the hands of team leaders. It recruits everyone even non degree holders can join as contractual employees which is cool but for employees working as onroll and educated the... read more Work It's was very hectic for me, pressure to work from home even after becoming a permanent onroll employee made things tough. But job security is there the only positive.

Same role

No doubt working in PayTm is amazing.

The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
Same role

I have been working at Paytm for more

Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.

Pros

- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.

Cons

It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.
Same roleSame location

Paytm pvt.ltd.

This job is good but this job timing is not good .starting a job period is 7 hrs.but this time job period is 10 hrs job .so I m very irritated. So i will quite this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

• Paytm
  • Paytm is the best online transaction company..