Paytm
Paytm Employee Review

Productive and Great learning experience for freshers

October 28, 2020
I have worked as a trainee in the Noida office. Paytm is the best place for freshers to learn. I was made to work on different verticals which gave me a complete understanding and great experience which my batch mates might not have got just getting print and makings mundane reports (yeah many are actually doing just that). At trainee level also I felt that I was given the power to make my own decisions and choices (in a certain capacity of course) with a view that even if a mistake is made, learn and move on.
Pros
Great work culture and supporive seniors
Cons
I had a great experience working at PAYTM
October 26, 2020
Same roleSame location
Trainee (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
I worked there for a year. After this, I had to leave for my higher studies but that one year was memorable for me. I learned a lot there. I feel ..the reason was the availability of everybody, even the senior managers for every discussion. Thanks to my manager who has been the best mentor throughout my tenure.
Pros
Townhalls, Learning Experience, Growth
Cons
Not really, you just have to be professional and responsible
January 22, 2021
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
January 21, 2021
Same location
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.
Pros
No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.
Cons
Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.
  1. Productive and Great learning experience for freshers