Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews

Consultancies and HR's are tied both and eat the hole salary no one get a good pay from starting itself and more thing TEAM LEADERS PLAYING CONSPIRACY things with other team leaders and subordinates
Pros
Work nature
Cons
Salary, Conspiracy's
Every employee is satisfied when he gets the reward for his hard work and dedication. The ESOP policy is a great initiative by our management. This will help us in the future.
Pros
Townhalls, Support from management and seniors, growth
Cons
No cons
I have worked as a trainee in the Noida office. Paytm is the best place for freshers to learn. I was made to work on different verticals which gave me a complete understanding and great experience which my batch mates might not have got just getting print and makings mundane reports (yeah many are actually doing just that). At trainee level also I felt that I was given the power to make my own decisions and choices (in a certain capacity of course) with a view that even if a mistake is made, learn and move on.
Pros
Great work culture and supporive seniors
Cons
I had a great experience working at PAYTM
I worked there for a year. After this, I had to leave for my higher studies but that one year was memorable for me. I learned a lot there. I feel ..the reason was the availability of everybody, even the senior managers for every discussion. Thanks to my manager who has been the best mentor throughout my tenure.
Pros
Townhalls, Learning Experience, Growth
Cons
Not really, you just have to be professional and responsible
According to my opinion the police of Paytm company is very fare. All staf behaviour is so good and helpful. Company policy is also good, salary process is too nice
Cons
8 hours
Have great work experience in Paytm, I was almost work in Paytm 17 months. That was enjoyable work , daily we have target also senior management also support us to achieve goal. Thanku
Pros
Nice culture
Cons
Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.
My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.
Pros
Good job in hard working
Cons
Good job in hard working
Better join other startups. The culture is runied by the managers. Too much micro management and undirected vision has resulted into the raise in attrition. Good employees are leaving the firm. On the other hand the core technology stack is borrowed whereas Paytm as a technology only own and maintains the wrappers around the core and business services. The core components and midewares are completely developed and maintained by Ant Group of engineers.
I joined Paytm through campus placements as Team Lead in Business Development. Before joining I was very excited but when I actually started working there then I realised it's not what anyone would expect out of a company with such a big brand. But I consider it happens everywhere in sales and BD dept. HR policies are worst. The company is decieving in terms of HR policies. culture is also
Pros
On time salary
Cons
There are many. Work Culture is not there, work ethic is not there. Upper management plays with you like a ball. Work politics. HR policies
Working with Paytm feeling Normal Paytm Jo salary provide karwata hai usse apan ka Roj Mara ka kharcha chal sakta hai Baki Jyada benefit Wali afwah Hai.
PAYTM is once of the best organization which I have worked so far, each one us as individual role were your own boss. One of the best places for working and gaining experience. Having Fun at a place. Timely receives a salary. Excellent senior management. Good rewards in providing Quality work. Best place of learning.
Pros
Benefits for employee like Promo-code for their festival purchase
Cons
Not recruiting the right candidates
I have been working loyal for past 4 years due to covid they lay off me without sending me warning mail . In just one night they removed me out of the company. Don't ever go to this company. It will ruin ur career.
Assistance manager (A.S.M) is scolding to muchley. And very toucher but i am worked very sincerlely i complete my target end of the day.I will take every month incentives .But he scolded unesserlly .That way i reasoun my job.
Cons
Learnt how to convince customers ...how to sale the product.also how to balance between work and personal life ... Other thing ...self motivation is a important part in sales ..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The Support i received was thorough and timely and my issue was addressed with a single interaction, Awesome. Work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great. Any moment u may loss ur job. Not giving experience certificate, because of third party payment system...
I think it's not a correct comoany for the hard workers.No hike from 3 years and I am the top performer in all three verticals where I worked in paytm
I have work here for few months but I get o know many things about E-Wallet and I have got the experience of field sales also. The compny was good and supportive.
I worked in paytm company i was so lucky. company is good working culture is good to learn more things good managers flexible timings easy to work in good culture Easy to do ijp
One of the best place for working and gaining experience. Having Fun at place. Timely receives salary. Excellent senior management. Good rewards in providing of Quality work. Best place of learning.
Paytm is a good brand but the culture is not good, heavy politics,and a lobby game and one more thing their is no job security. I am not sure and really don't want to discuss,
  1. Employee Reviews