Paytm logo
Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Balace between your personal and professional life

Overall the working scenario is challenging as there was no certainty in the response code of the customer. The stereotypes in specific places will result to a down impression.

Good experience

I know how to do market and deal with the customer the company is also good but i have left my job for my personal issues and now I have comfortable to work with other company so give me a opportunity to do work with you.

Good Place to work

In paytm who can learn as much as want , there is no restrictions for learning the things. Work culture is good in Paytm, you can learn there team building.

Pros

free-trip

Cons

Good

Everything was good but sellery was not good.working hour 10 to 9 at night. Working preshar was high. There was 3 parameter 1.mid 2.vizit.3.enshorence.

unorganised company with unprofessional employees

cons - unorganised company - unhelpful training session - nothing no learn from seniors - no job secuirity - unprofessional managers and team leaders - long working hours - salary deduction - immense work pressure

This is a nice experience with paytm.i have many things about market to learn here n this is very helpful for my next farmat.paytm is the one of the best farmat for digital bank.

Good

I have good Knowledge in field sales executive and solve the problem is the problem Paytm coustomer and other upi problem . coustomer satisfaction is first priority.

Productive and fun workplace

Paytm is good company. I wish I have to working again with paytm. Environment is cool, lot of work pressure. Team culture is good. All are supportive.

Overall Paytm Work culture is too good, No pressure, Friendly culture

Happy to work here, Nice and good experience I have, No bonding, no timing issues, friendly & family culture, Management lit bit lazy for employees issues

Paytm is a e-commerce company where you get friendly environment to work.

Paytm is a company which provides you Not only the job but offer great opportunities to enhance your skills. I don’t have so much about the dress code or clean saved beard. All that matters is your intensity of work and your analytical blended mind.

Jobs at Paytm

See more jobs

V bad

V bad working experience in the company. Don't do good thingd and help for merchants. Just do selling products on behalf of lying . Like insurance etc

Nice job

I really enjoying the job . My position is best . I always Suported by my siniors . They always help me in my difficulties . They treat me as a family member

Fun work environment

It's just like any other corporate company environment that you'll go for work. The main difference will be the amount of senior-junior interaction and bonding.

Good working place

I worked at Paytm full-time (More than a year) Pros the best reason to work at paytm is our country is going to digital Cons there is no specific downside but ya this is online company and still in india cyber crime or online fraud is happen

Its a nice place to work for designers.

Nice place to work for anyone in paytm. Paytm culture is also great. For designers the provide Macbook for working. Here we have yearly our quaterly team outing on company payroll.

best career opportunities

fixed timelines to complete the project. Friendly environment and all the seniors are cooperative and helpful. u can work on latest tech stack if you are lucky enough to get that projects.

Review

Its a great place to work, great working environment. Very supportive nature of HR and seniors. Very challenging and interesting work experience. The only reason to change for that is the financial growth.

Paytm pvt.ltd.

This job is good but this job timing is not good .starting a job period is 7 hrs.but this time job period is 10 hrs job .so I m very irritated. So i will quite this job.

Good company for work

I want to change the job to much time i given to paytm so paytm is good company work culture is awsome but at certain time we need a change so thats why i want to change my job

Good place to learn about marketing strategies

Very nice place to work. Team leader are always supporting. You can go through your own decisions and planing. Open working life style. Incentives are very good. While working you always feels like a professional person.

Join Leave Re-join

What I found her is people wont be staying more than 2 years in the company. There was lesser interaction with fellow employees. Being on the technical side pressure comes with glitches. Will have to face the blame game.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with