Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka16 reviews

Productive and Start up culture

Good and will refer to friends. Work Culture is different and not easy to adopt. Salary credits on time. hierarchy is best when compare to any organization.

Not a very great company.

This company is too much hyped. Work culture is not very good. Appreciation also never happens. Sudden changes lead to lack stability and consistency with the org.

Paytm insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility

bad work culture, very stressful atmosphere

If you are joining as a fresher, learning curve is great. For experienced employees not much area of growth. The environment is very stressful. Management treats you as if they own you. Not very professional leadership. Bad work life balance.

Overall bad experience

- People join and leave within short span therefore no proper processes are set- A person is loaded with so much work and sometimes poked on weekends as well- No work life balance- A lot depends on your team and your manager but that can only help you so much. Mostly everyone is struggling with the work culture at Paytm.- I did not stay for long but have heard that increments do not happen for even 2 years straight.- The company should really think about their employees' well-being, it's almost toxic.- No line drawn between personal and professional life. You will be added to so many whatsapp groups and tagged in messages throughout the day and evening, you will not know when to do your work and when to respond to messages.

Pros

You will learn provided you have a good manager

Cons

Specified so many

Working in paytmbank

I really don't want to talk about this but the work is challenging and rewarding great experience on field interacting with other types of customer i have been working since 2016

I have worked with good environment.

I have worked with good environment Team manager is support for work to grow more we can learn more things in the organisation & we can achieve the things.

Amazing workplace with many talented people

Paytm travel works out of Bangalore. Its a fun small team which handles all the travel bookings and the growth for this vertical. Lots of talented people with great energy

Good working place

I worked at Paytm full-time (More than a year) Pros the best reason to work at paytm is our country is going to digital Cons there is no specific downside but ya this is online company and still in india cyber crime or online fraud is happen

fun workplace

Except salary every thing is good ...After every quarter IJP is enrolled where you can apply for some other positions inside the company and make your future in that ..

Good

Its nice to gone through this review and good to give my feedback..... I have enjoyed working in paytm and I'm looking forward my carrier to build next level.

Great

A great company to work for, Keeps you on your toes doing enjoyable work. I had interned here for my summer internship program which is a part of my Management Syllabus

Pros

Management, Young employees

Cons

No stipend for interns

nice company

supporting nature in the company, we learnt much more in this company and we enjoy a lot of fun outings in this company. all our co-workers are much close and friendly in nature.

Travelling one place to another lace

Hi i am working in paytm last 1year job title was doing paytm in retail shop and kyc for public's,r mid for retail shop for banking process then we started at the mid for retail shop direct bank .

Pros

Free cabs

workplace

its unstructured company and there is no growth for fresher always gender issue,its environment is like political and i am so tired of this company manager and its unfit company.

Pros

you can do gossip

Cons

its unstructured company

An organization with great talent to learn from

Paytm has given an opportunity to learn and implement new ideas at work which has brought about immense positive change in lives of millions of Indians. It has an awesome pool of talent and some of the best resources in the industry work which is a privilege to work and learn from them.

product is good. And paytm is now a bigger brand.

Attracting consumer and generating leads is very easy. Organize or approve promotional campaigns. Assigning targets to the sales team. Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

Learn about Paytm in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Paytm reviews by popular job title

• Paytm
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?