Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good and will refer to friends. Work Culture is different and not easy to adopt. Salary credits on time. hierarchy is best when compare to any organization.
I really don't want to talk about this but the work is challenging and rewarding great experience on field interacting with other types of customer i have been working since 2016
I have worked with good environment Team manager is support for work to grow more we can learn more things in the organisation & we can achieve the things.
Paytm travel works out of Bangalore. Its a fun small team which handles all the travel bookings and the growth for this vertical. Lots of talented people with great energy
I worked at Paytm full-time (More than a year) Pros the best reason to work at paytm is our country is going to digital Cons there is no specific downside but ya this is online company and still in india cyber crime or online fraud is happen
Except salary every thing is good ...After every quarter IJP is enrolled where you can apply for some other positions inside the company and make your future in that ..
Its nice to gone through this review and good to give my feedback..... I have enjoyed working in paytm and I'm looking forward my carrier to build next level.
A great company to work for, Keeps you on your toes doing enjoyable work. I had interned here for my summer internship program which is a part of my Management Syllabus
Pros
Management, Young employees
Cons
No stipend for interns
supporting nature in the company, we learnt much more in this company and we enjoy a lot of fun outings in this company. all our co-workers are much close and friendly in nature.
Hi i am working in paytm last 1year job title was doing paytm in retail shop and kyc for public's,r mid for retail shop for banking process then we started at the mid for retail shop direct bank .
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
its unstructured company and there is no growth for fresher always gender issue,its environment is like political and i am so tired of this company manager and its unfit company.
Pros
you can do gossip
Cons
its unstructured company
Paytm has given an opportunity to learn and implement new ideas at work which has brought about immense positive change in lives of millions of Indians. It has an awesome pool of talent and some of the best resources in the industry work which is a privilege to work and learn from them.
Attracting consumer and generating leads is very easy. Organize or approve promotional campaigns. Assigning targets to the sales team. Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka