Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard
Pros
Nice company
Cons
my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing
My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.
Pros
Good job in hard working
Cons
Good job in hard working
I have better experience for paytm My so many friends was working in paytm And happy with paytm this company is very for me and my friend also so every one can go to work with paytm
In paytm the work culture is very friendly The way to reach higher management is very easy in paytm there is boundary less cultural But one thing in paytm the work completion should be on time
My tenure of working with the paytm was very short. Though it was my first job, so it was a mixup for me with stress and relaxtion as well. I worked there for few months.
The working environment is soo good , working staff are so helping and motivated. At working with Paytm wallet I successfully learned how to build yourself .. in dynamic way in any industry .
A good company to work be it a fresher or experienced person. Excellent work culture. Employees can maintain the difference between personal and professional life.
Pros
Work Culture