Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi9 reviews

salarytargettimingseniorculturepressuresupportivegrowth

Like to

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard

Pros

Nice company

Cons

my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing

Worst workplace

Worst workplace. Long hours . Career spoiler.Poor management.Poor management - No workplace culture - how they treat people is inexcusable.HR is a joke - they will threaten or discipline you when issues are brought to their attentionLow quality .

Paytm insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility

paytm is not give good salary and salary will deducted without any reoson

i was working in paytm before long time but they always haven't give promised salary they just give very little that you cant survive very bad in giving salary but good part is there is good incentive but that's not enough and there is so many work load and pressure

Pros

bad in giving salary and there is many pressure

Cons

good incentive

Good job in hard working

My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.

Pros

Good job in hard working

Cons

Good job in hard working

Great

I have better experience for paytm My so many friends was working in paytm And happy with paytm this company is very for me and my friend also so every one can go to work with paytm

good

In paytm the work culture is very friendly The way to reach higher management is very easy in paytm there is boundary less cultural But one thing in paytm the work completion should be on time

I work for very short span

My tenure of working with the paytm was very short. Though it was my first job, so it was a mixup for me with stress and relaxtion as well. I worked there for few months.

it was fun working with really growing industry.

The working environment is soo good , working staff are so helping and motivated. At working with Paytm wallet I successfully learned how to build yourself .. in dynamic way in any industry .

Productive and fun work place

A good company to work be it a fresher or experienced person. Excellent work culture. Employees can maintain the difference between personal and professional life.

Pros

Work Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with