Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Very nice place to work. Team leader are always supporting. You can go through your own decisions and planing. Open working life style. Incentives are very good. While working you always feels like a professional person.
I learned that How to deal with our clients. I have also enjoy with my team and TL. Discipline is very important thing for job and management is very good there.
It is a big experience for me.. To contact many type of people. Actually it is a open market for me to go anywhere. Where hand to hand money transaction are rotating. So I go to shop, and explain paytm and its feature. So in this way both communication is get frankly.
Pros
Contract many type of shop's owner
Cons
Sometime I have to go one shop to another shop which is too far.
Working hours are depended on employees themselves because of target, Complete per day target & go home. Team Leader always pressurize for targets and salary deduction. On Completion of target we get treat from team leader.
Pros
Morning Tea in meeting
I can do work any firm and diside my knowledge for continue work to mkt so good experience and knowledge for me to take high profile character to do work... I gland to job working in mkt
Good company for job seekers. Overall excellent company for their employees., And workers of the company. Working and bondind with company city manager is very good.
  1. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh