Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh127 reviews

salarytargettimingseniorculturepressuresupportivegrowth

Learning Opportunity are enough like startup

There is learning opportunity at paytm but all works happen in fast way. for the fresher there is much possibility. I am working as Site Reliability Engineer here and it's my best decision to join Paytm

Great company

Though it’s my first job ( worked from home most of the time) but I loved working with industry’s best stalwarts..Great learningSupportive superiorsNice peers

Paytm insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and competitive

Company recognises the talent and provide you opportunities to grow with time.Would load is significant as they are still working in the startup fashion having multiple things running in parallel

Good Place To Learn

So far work pressure is normal, since I have recently joined as an Intern.Supportive team mates. Helps you when you are stuck.Management of all the Interns is not that good. There was no proper information regarding Training materials.

Nice workingy place

Company work culture and complete depends on wgich team you are overall experience is learning here everyone has been treated at same level skil develop

Good place to learn a lot.

Would recommend joining Paytm as a fresher, you'll get to learn a lot. The company has a fast paced working environment, one is expected to follow deadlines rigorously which sometimes lead to stressful work. Management is not upto the mark(this is my opinion). Some teams are very collaborative while others are not, I was lucky to get a good team and have a good manager.

Pros

Free lunches, gym membership

Cons

WLB is bad sometimes

F**ked up organisation

All worstStrong politicsGood time to join (for learning as well as earning) was 2014-2018, Now they are deadNo visionChaos without any workNo data-driven approach, intuition driven (top to bottom approach)

I was Happy to work with Paytm

Paytm is very Good company.All the staff are very cooperative.I was very Happy to work with Paytm.It was like my dream come true.If I get another chance I want to join again

Good

It's s great place to work, being a small organization, you can learn through the depth of the tasks, and an very energetic place to work. Good for beginners.

No doubt working in PayTm is amazing.

The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.

It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.

Pros

No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.

Cons

Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.

Management issue

Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees

Pros

Salary as you work

Cons

Issue not resolved

Productive and one of the best working place I have worked at...

Best Place to work at... My team is the best. Every team member has only one vision to give their best and achieve the targets. I will recommend it to all the freshers.

Pros

The company provides kick start to career with great working environment.

Cons

No Negative point noticed till now

Working with Paytm has been a perfect

Paytm sets a base for your career. This place makes you so flexible that you can work at any place. No specific verticals. You can interact and learn new things. Also your skills are valued.

Pros

ESOP Policy, Career Growth, Work-Life balance

Cons

No Negative point about

I have been working at Paytm for more

Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.

Pros

- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.

Cons

It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.

Superb experience

It was a great experience working at Paytm. Best place I have worked in till now. The place helps you grow a lot in your career and improve your skills and makes you confident and multitalented

Pros

No unnecessary work pressure, Great salary package and employee reward system, Well diversified workplace, Amazing team culture.

Cons

Mostly nothing. It's cool to be part of Paytm.

Accountant at Paytm

Best workplace environment. I have been working here full-time for a year & a half. Every day I have learned a new thing. Amazing experience! I highly recommend this to freshers

Pros

Best work culture, Opportunity to work in different teams, Roles get changed from time to time so chance to work on different projects, - Flexible working hours, great team leaders, opportunity to work under industry experts

Cons

Company can have better HR policies

A place where the founder is open to new ideas

A place where the Founder is open to new ideas.I have been working at Paytm for three years. These three years have been great and I have learnt new thing every single day.

Pros

Opportunity to switch roles, work in different verticles, No cabin culture. You can walk up to the Founder and brainstorm new ideas, Hard work & innovation cherished and aptly rewarded, Great work culture.

Cons

Have to work on weekends sometimes

Great place for working mothers

I joined Paytm during my pregnancy. The best part was that the management supported me every step of the way. I am thankful of each and every person who helped me.

Pros

Flexible working hours, no unnecessary work pressure, Great childcare centre with trained nurses and nannies, Understanding team leaders, ready to help

Cons

Nothing specific. The cafeteria can be improved

This company will make you all rounder

Paytm makes you all-rounder which is the best thing. All your opinions are valued irrespective of who you are and what is your positioned. This trait of believing in employees has really help Paytm grow.

Pros

Open bays to Interact, nice working environment

Cons

If you are smart enough to handle things you will never face any cons

Worked at Sales Department for Two Years

I am working in the sales department of Paytm from past two years. I started my professional career there. I would to like to thank each and every person who helped me grow professionally. I got my appraisals on time. The most important thing was the learnings and experience I gained which were priceless.

Pros

You will experience them once you work there.

Cons

Work life at paytm is great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

Learn about Paytm in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

• Paytm
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?