Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

What I found her is people wont be staying more than 2 years in the company. There was lesser interaction with fellow employees. Being on the technical side pressure comes with glitches. Will have to face the blame game.
Great place to work, learn and grow. Employee perks are available with flexibility in their work schedule. Work life balance is good. Management is coperative and open to understand employee challenges.
I am very gracious for the excellent review! It is great to read all of the incredible things i have to say about my time with this. It is employees like myself that help carry the banner and truly can inspire others to help partake in the mission.
Pros
Outstanding corporate, vision backed
Cons
Not many cons, really. It is difficult to recruit new talent here, people don't want to live in Memphis, for no good reason. Can be political at times, but no where near as bad as in other places.
Good organization to work. Great environment Grt learning. Great scope of growth. A lot to explore given equal apportunity to every one.
  1. Assistant Manager