Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Associate

Associate12 reviews
India12 reviews

All is good

According to my opinion the police of Paytm company is very fare. All staf behaviour is so good and helpful. Company policy is also good, salary process is too nice

Cons

8 hours

Fun workplace, no work load but politics among employees was more

My experience with Paytm was fairly good, it wasn't that much good as I expected when I joined it. More politics due to which deserved candidate never got chance to grow. Favoritism was more.

Paytm insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Good experience with paytm

Awesome culture, management, perks environment, they ask to do extra work they way allowances for same, salary on time they celebrate all the festival

fun workplace

Except salary every thing is good ...After every quarter IJP is enrolled where you can apply for some other positions inside the company and make your future in that ..

productive and fun work place

I never felt typical in my work place and that's because of the management support and i would like to mention that Paytm gives you a good platform to learn many things . Management is really good and supportive in all aspects . Working culture is really good . To be frank i have never faced hardest part in my professional life , why because it depends on us how we welcome every situation in our life . Going team outing and weekly and monthly appreciations.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive ana fun working

Overall good experience, middle level management is good, lots of fun while working, Work appraisal Overall good experience After joining paytm if have improved communication skills ,negotiation skills and many more

Pros

Good working culture

Fun Experience

It has been a great experience while working in PAYTM . As I have joined as Associate in Operation Deptr .at 2014 .The basic reason for leaving this company is that here I have been working in non technical dept . and actually I was searching for job in Technical Department .

Overall good

The company is very good , the work culture is also very good. Management can be more good. Job security is good. Environment is good. Overall company is good.

Cultural work place

I have great experience with the paytm.It is very good leading company.I have great honor to work in paytm. But company giving less salary so that I wanna search for better company for my career growth.

Pros

Free cofeeday

Cons

Less salary

Good Work culture

Culture in paytm is very good. No restriction, work-life is balance but growth is very minimal. IJP is tough if you don't have guts or acquaintance. Not a good place for off-role

no salary issues but there is no growth

working with paytm was a great journey.. but its an off role job they are providing with no future. there is no salary issues. you have to survive by hook or by crook

Pros

salary benefits

Cons

no growth

Very charged and collaborative workplace..!!

Just loved the way people do their work in a well organized and friendly manner.colleagues and management were quite supportive and I always had them whenever I needed the most.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

• Paytm
  • Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?